Author Topic: blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"  (Read 24653 times)

drama only happens because people get angry and try to completely forget up another user's reputation.

you guys can probably solve this if you got together and did an intervention on whatever issues you have with each other and try to improve on that information

of course there are some people who aren't helpful at all and they are hell bent on trying to make the other user handicapped

you're handicapped

drama only happens because people get angry and try to completely forget up another user's reputation.

you guys can probably solve this if you got together and did an intervention on whatever issues you have with each other and try to improve on that information

of course there are some people who aren't helpful at all and they are hell bent on trying to make the other user handicapped

I was kind of meaning that he needs to see his own posts.

you're handicapped

you're entitled to your own opinion.

I was kind of meaning that he needs to see his own posts.

okay

you're entitled to your own opinion.

its a joke because he mention handicaps

its a joke because he mention handicaps

sorry I didn't get the joke at first.

I actually thought that blocklandian was a troll at first when he was Typing Like This, since there was a drama floating around about that. It probably hasn't been established that if blocklandian pursues trying to ruin another user's reputation at the first chance he gets or not. What I would really like to know is that if blocklandian was deliberately trolling after he joined or not.

I actually thought that blocklandian was a troll at first when he was Typing Like This, since there was a drama floating around about that. It probably hasn't been established that if blocklandian pursues trying to ruin another user's reputation at the first chance he gets or not. What I would really like to know is that if blocklandian was deliberately trolling after he joined or not.

he is a troll

hes always been a troll

he will forever be a troll

nay i say more?

I didn't "Start Typing Like This" to troll originally, Infact i actually did enjoy doing it, However as a result of the constant flaming, I started to get enjoyment out of provoking other users and that ultimately lead to
Its My Entertainment.

User was banned for this post
Although i still do get enjoyment to a certain extent

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:58:54 AM by Badspot »

yeah this kid is a huge pain in the ass

and im pretty sure he's just some troll because i doubt anyone is that stupid

good thing this hasn't turned into that topic i made about bubbagum

(where has she gone anyway?)

Who do you not like!?

She probably likes him because he talks about her

She probably likes him because he talks about her
Not meaning to offend you but I said:
Who do you not like!?
Not "How can you like him!?"
Unless you were meaning something else then...