Author Topic: blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"  (Read 24654 times)

Not meaning to offend you but I said:Not "How can you like him!?"
Unless you were meaning something else then...
She most likely tells users things like that to get attention                   

She has never told me to post anything for her besides upload a couple pictures when she's on her phone.

You're making up stupid stuff and you know it.

:/

Who do you not like!?
No one. It's not people I dislike, it's actions and beliefs. I dont believe in disliking individuals

No one. It's not people I dislike, it's actions and beliefs. I dont believe in disliking individuals

but ones actions in beliefs makes up one personality and a persons personality makes up the individual

so uh yeah

You aren't human if there's not at least one person you do dislike.

So if I randomly came up to you and said "Your phone is mine now" you'd then hate me or just get a new one and not care?

but ones actions in beliefs makes up one personality and a persons personality makes up the individual

so uh yeah
Of course I've thought of that, and also expected that response. But to that I'd say that the good actions and beliefs will always, always outnumber the un-likeable actios and beliefs
You aren't human if there's not at least one person you do dislike.
I'm not human, I'm a tap dancing ballerina fairy princess veterinarian!
So if I randomly came up to you and said "Your phone is mine now" you'd then hate me or just get a new one and not care?
Haha I dont hate anyone and I forgive everyone. Most things people feel "anger" for, I feel it in disappointment, I tend to like that better.

Haha I dont hate anyone and I forgive everyone. Most things people feel "anger" for, I feel it in disappointment, I tend to like that better.
You're one wierd person I'll never get in some cases...

bubba's the ultimate naif, ignore her opinions regarding people

bubba's the ultimate naif, ignore her opinions regarding people
What do you even mean?

He's calling you naive.
I realize that but I don't think I'm naïve. Havent you even seen my posts about my outlook on life

I realize that but I don't think I'm naïve. Havent you even seen my posts about my outlook on life
of course you dont think you are

you are though. naive as forget

of course you dont think you are

you are though. naive as forget
Eeeee I was hoping you wouldnt come here ;_ ;
Fine. I am. But a lot of us are