Author Topic: Free builds  (Read 2255 times)

May I have some free builds please?
:)

...of?
Idc,
Just trying what blocklandiansprofile suggested.
However, a star wars like spaceship would be nice.

You are stupid. :\

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:07:04 AM by Badspot »

Idc,
Just trying what blocklandiansprofile suggested.
However, a star wars like spaceship would be nice.
It's best to specify what kind of build you want beforehand

I'm sure if you wait long enough someone will come and help you, You could also examine other ships and the ship you want and then attempt to build it yourself.

I'm sure if you wait long enough someone will come and help you, You could also examine other ships and the ship you want and then attempt to build it yourself.
I have Comr4de's ships.
Im working on one.
Offtopic:Failquote
Also the build contest thread got deleted lol.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:17:56 PM by AQuietBadger »

about time you got banned again

@op, the best place you can get builds at is the gallery section. some threads provide download links. you can also go to blockland servers and save the build so you can play with it in your server.

LOL
You can also go to blockland servers and save the build so you can play with it in your server.
Oh

@op, the best place you can get builds at is the gallery section. some threads provide download links. you can also go to blockland servers and save the build so you can play with it in your server.

Except that although saving someone else's build is possible and not against the rules, it is frowned upon by everyone.  As long as you never post that save on the forums, then you are fine.  Although, saving someone's save doesn't benefit you at all, you don't learn anything.  The best way, I have found after doing experiments, is to go to someone's server, looking around, then trying to reconstruct the build. This way, you put your own spin on what you saw and remember, the thing you remember best is the thing that sticks out the most, which is what looks cool to you, or a different concept than you thought of.