What's the history behind your username?

Author Topic: What's the history behind your username?  (Read 2423 times)

/title

Mine originated a couple years ago, playing Runescape. I started with one account, which was either auzman or auzman with 3 random numbers. I died a lot, but whenever I died I made a new account because I didn't know how to get my regular starting items back. Eventually, I got to auzman466, found out how to buy my stuff back for free (don't think I died anyways), and it just stuck.

im shy and i like griffins
most people assume my name irl is griff though

My name is Walker
I was 7 and couldn't think of a username for the games I played.  I eventually came up with the name WALK2222 in all caps for some reason and never changed it..  And now, it is permanently my username for every account, game, etc I have

most people assume my name irl is griff though

Polywater - star trek episode n' stuff

An old Aussy friend called me The Guy all the time. Then i became VinnyTheGuy.

Asablief is a spinoff of a south african word.

I like the combination of the sounds "esz" and "kaban" so that's where dezcaban came from

I made it up. Probably inspired by Nyhm.
I like it cause it sounds like all the cool greek names, e.g. Epimetheus, Prometheus, Aegisthus, Odysseus, Corinthus etc.

JazZ, would be "Jazz" + "Ee"

From the capitilized "Z" at the end.

So it would be: Jazzie

Coming from the term "Jazz hands" and such, not the actual music genre.

Yola, I don't even know

Lol, no, my username came from my imagination, the avatar came from people always calling me yolo

Aludane is a name that I came up with randomly. I think it's cool.

My name is Wyatt, and my parents nick named me WyWy when I was a little boy. I have told some people about this like this girl that I am very close friends with, then we got together, but didn't want anything bad to happen like get in an argument, then break up then not be such good friends. so we are just close friends. So basically she calls me WyWy because I told her about how my parents called me that. So, my parents picked this nickname for some odd reason but I like it. So when I went on some games I never think of a name to put so I just type in WyWy, but then I just add 5000 because sometimes it's taken.

I have an Acer computer.

And Blockland.

Blockland.