Author Topic: B.A.C (Closed until Haydz responds)  (Read 2056 times)

Clan closed until Haydz responds to the clan.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:27:02 AM by Hotspot »

Its an egg!  :cookieMonster: Also, I sense competitor for BNFB, but it won't be much of a competition. Probably not for a while anyways.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 06:33:46 PM by MrLoganator111 »

that must be inconvenient if you want to edit it

IGN: Nidos
ID: 29473
Flight Experiences: Not 100% sure what this means exactly. But I guess I'll answer now- I have played in many TDM/Dogfight Servers. Most of the time I am the pilot. I am very good with smaller planes like the Biplane. I am OK at flying helis but not the best.
Why I want to join: I love flying planes and similar things. All my life I have been fascinated by aircraft. I always go for the flights in TDM servers. Also, if you need building, I can help with that as well.

Its an egg!  :cookieMonster: Also, I sense competitor for BNFB, but it won't be much of a competition. Probably not for a while anyways.
Flight is flight, clans are clans, Blockland is Blockland. Any one sharing a passion for aviation and that is willing to spread it throughout the community is all right with me.

Flight is flight, clans are clans, Blockland is Blockland. Any one sharing a passion for aviation and that is willing to spread it throughout the community is all right with me.
Great way of putting it. I always want to say that, but I can't put it into words very well.

BL_ID: 9373
In-game username: Smallguy
Experience with flights: I've done plenty of airport RPs and have flown a lot in TDMs such as Heedicalking's Slopes TDM and more. So yeah, i'm pretty experienced in takeoffs, landings, air combat, low flying, etc...
Why you want to join: I want to join a clan where I can be with other experienced pilots and have fun flying and whatever we'll be doing.

IGN: Nidos
ID: 29473
Flight Experiences: Not 100% sure what this means exactly. But I guess I'll answer now- I have played in many TDM/Dogfight Servers. Most of the time I am the pilot. I am very good with smaller planes like the Biplane. I am OK at flying helis but not the best.
Why I want to join: I love flying planes and similar things. All my life I have been fascinated by aircraft. I always go for the flights in TDM servers. Also, if you need building, I can help with that as well.

Accepted. OP update soon.

BL_ID: 9373
In-game username: Smallguy
Experience with flights: I've done plenty of airport RPs and have flown a lot in TDMs such as Heedicalking's Slopes TDM and more. So yeah, i'm pretty experienced in takeoffs, landings, air combat, low flying, etc...
Why you want to join: I want to join a clan where I can be with other experienced pilots and have fun flying and whatever we'll be doing.

You too.

I just have to bump this

Is there a server for this of some sort?

This clan has gone no where and done nothing. Good day.

So why is it an aerospace clan if there's no space?

This clan has gone no where and done nothing. Good day.
I just have to bump this

Is there a server for this of some sort?

I am currently working on a build, please wait.

So why is it an aerospace clan if there's no space?

***Facepalm***

this was supposed to be Haydz's clan, but he just deleted me from the friend list.

What the forget?

Bump, Clan temporary closed.