Poll

Find out

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Origin - it is coming  (Read 23259 times)

but i like this one

but anyways, I have finished the collab project with CT&T.

lol, that santa hat sucks

but anyways, I have finished the collab project with CT&T.

show it to me pls

i thought of the idea.

just pm me a server and a password and we're good to go.

and remember, get on the clan server any time you see it up so you can gain rank and building time with other members.

how do you measure building time?

THE FUN SCALE!!!!!! :cookieMonster:
indeed
1: who un-banned that bitch?
2: well hell, see yah bitches
3:this sucks
4:this is bad
5: eh
6:dis is fun
7: dis is fun^2
8: dis is fun x 10^5
9: i love dis
10: dis is fun x 10^999999999

Why is the thread blocked for malware?

we are starting a revival of Origin Tower(s),  but first, we need to establish a second clan meeting

■BI ID: 19562 (Yes, I know it says my ID is 17562 but this is my alt Account)

■In-game Name: TrollBoat

■Why I should join Origin: I would like to join Orgin because it seems like a decent clan. I also have hopes that being in it will increase my slightly rudimentary building abilty. I also do my best to obey rules and always respect leaders. Even though my skills are somewhat basic, I try my best and will not dissapoint. (Sorry this is lengthy!)

■Anything else we should know: I've Co-Hosted a few clans which around 20 Blocklanders in them

■Have you been in a clan before? specify. As I said above, I have Co-Hosted a few clans. Probably BLRB is worth mentioning, in this which was hosted by Nightstorm. We had about 30 Players in the clan about a year ago, but the clan fell.

As you hopefully see below, this is a very basic build with little color.
It took me about 7:00 minutes to build.
I used all default bricks and default paint (It would've been better if I had add-ons enabled)

All in all, thank you for reading this slightly lengthy application and I respect your decision of what it is.

your build isn't as good as I think you could do, but you seem to be eager and willing to lend a hand and that's what we want in Origin, your application has been accepted.

Also, I would like all clan members (including new ones) to friend me on RTB.

I will do as soon as possible. I am currently cleaning my computer and who knows how long that could take