Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18202 times)

Yeah, how dare we defend equality and truth!
Defending someone's right to take it in the ass isn't that nobel.

Defending someones right to love another person is

but defending the right to get married, receive benefits due to marriage, and not get beat to a pulp because of a part of your personality is

you're right it isn't nobel prize worthy

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that you wouldn't be able to tell I was gay just by looking at my face
usually gay guys have tenser muscles, especially around the lower jaw and upper cheeks

it's kind of hard to explain
Uhm
what
yes, facial expressions, body language, and eye movements

it helps me understand how a person is feeling, and also if they are lying

works wonders with chicks

nobody's defending that, because it's not illegal, or even in danger of becoming illegal

also, it's rather more than just "taking it in the ass" anyway
usually gay guys have tenser muscles, especially around the lower jaw and upper cheeks
I'm unconvinced

but defending the right to get married, receive benefits due to marriage, and not get beat to a pulp because of a part of your personality is
I don't know if you've been watching a bunch of Opera or reading twitter too much, but gays don't get the stuff beat out of them for just being gay, here in modern first world America. And their full marriage rights are less than a decade away.

yeah bro you're so right, they're always so tense because all the richards in there ass
am i right, bro?
ha loving friends ha

nobody's defending that, because it's not illegal, or even in danger of becoming illegal
its not really in danger of becoming illegal, but sodomy was illegal for a while, up until Lawrence vs. Texas back in 2003. at least it was in some states until the supreme court deemed it unconstitutional.

there are definitely tons of people who want it to be illegal again, why anyone gives a forget about how others forget I don't know, but they do.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:05:29 PM by Littledude »

Are you trying to say that the only thing gay people do is engage in brown town love?

I don't know if you've been watching a bunch of Opera or reading twitter too much, but gays don't get the stuff beat out of them for just being gay, here in modern first world America. And their full marriage rights are less than a decade away.
No, but you can still be denied a job in most of the U.S. simply on the grounds of being gay.

My cheeks aren't tense at all... although my lower jaw is.  
And the whole facial expression, body language, and eye stuff is bs.  Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they follow a stereotype.  I bet you have met hundreds of gay people and haven't even known.

but gays don't get the stuff beat out of them for just being gay

Yes they do.

>Not afraid of bees! Nope not a bit!
>Gets stung
>HOLY MACARONI THAT HURTS
>Stays away from bees. Develops fear of bees. Changed.

Screw it, I'm going all in.

When I was younger I was walking around outside barefoot. Stepped in the grass on a bee, it stung me. I still walk out in my yard barefoot sometimes; and I am not afraid of bees.

Your logic is crap.
Your argument is crap.
You are crapola.

No, but you can still be denied a job in most of the U.S. simply on the grounds of being gay.
Most of the largest companies in America have voluntarily instated antidiscrimiation measures.
In my opinion antidiscrimination laws are only good as a transitionary measure, if someone wants to discriminate, let them, the discriminated party is better off not having to work with someone who doesn't want them.
Yes they do.
And what makes you think this?
Have you seen it?

I'm unconvinced
ok that's fine.  I don't tell most people about the whole "i study body language, facial expressions, and speech patterns" thing because

a.  it would be extremely unnerving to someone if they knew i can get a good idea of when they lie to me and how they feel

b.  most people wouldn't believe me
yeah bro you're so right, they're always so tense because all the richards in there ass
am i right, bro?
ha loving friends ha
oh my god lol
My cheeks aren't tense at all... although my lower jaw is.  
And the whole facial expression, body language, and eye stuff is bs.  Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they follow a stereotype.  I bet you have met hundreds of gay people and haven't even known.
again, most people don't believe me.  but yeah i'm sure i don't know every single gay person when I see them, as I really need to actively be looking for it.  i'm not that good where I can passively see these sort of things in people.

the only thing I can passively read are microexpressions, which are the really quick facial reactions you have to everything