Why Being Gay is a Choice

Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18229 times)

ok that's fine.  I don't tell most people about the whole "i study body language, facial expressions, and speech patterns" thing because

a.  it would be extremely unnerving to someone if they knew i can get a good idea of when they lie to me and how they feel

b.  most people wouldn't believe meoh my god lolagain, most people don't believe me.  but yeah i'm sure i don't know every single gay person when I see them, as I really need to actively be looking for it.  i'm not that good where I can passively see these sort of things in people.

the only thing I can passively read are microexpressions, which are the really quick facial reactions you have to everything
if your facial tension -> gay thing has scientific basis besides your observances please let us know
otherwise we won't believe you
I don't know if you've been watching a bunch of Opera or reading twitter too much, but gays don't get the stuff beat out of them for just being gay, here in modern first world America. And their full marriage rights are less than a decade away.
yes, and we will spend that decade fighting for those rights.
>Does not know logic, goes on forums, posts handicapped thread about homoloveuality being a preference
>Gets bashed and flamed horribly, ignores all evidence, and refuses to accept defeat
>Still does not know logic, goes on forums, and posts handicapped threads about handicapped topics
>Has not changed and never will. Will inevitably be banned by Badspot. This person has no hope.
mfw le meme arrows

I usually hate getting in arguments like this but I just have to say this one thing:

I once saw a magician pull a rabbit out of his hat. Since he showed me prior that his hat was empty, it's obvious that he magically spawned the rabbit into his hat.

EXCEPT...

I did not witness the part that went on outside my visual range when he pulled the rabbit out of his jacket and placed it into the hat using slight of hand. My point: you may have watched your friend "turn gay" with your own two eyes, but you didn't see anything that was going on behind the scenes with him developing a conflicting loveual preference.

I'm not saying this to say "YOU'RE WRONG AND handicapped!" but instead to implore you to keep your mind open. Just because you saw something does not necessarily mean it actually happened. Please do not shut your doors to other possibilities because it makes you look like a bigot.

I once saw a magician pull a rabbit out of his hat. Since he showed me prior that his hat was empty, it's obvious that he magically spawned the rabbit into his hat.

if i had any space in my profile, that would be a quote i would post lol

if i had any space in my profile, that would be a quote i would post lol

Lol thanks.

if your facial tension -> gay thing has scientific basis besides your observances please let us know
otherwise we won't believe you
yeah it was a laboratory test

they put test subjects in front of a computer, said, which of these two people (shown on the screen) are gay, and people picked

the thing that all gay people had in common was the whole facial tension thingy

yeah it was a laboratory test

they put test subjects in front of a computer, said, which of these two people (shown on the screen) are gay, and people picked

the thing that all gay people had in common was the whole facial tension thingy
could be a hormone thing. also one could be sucking a richard...

"Do you think that one day in high school they said 'How can I get beaten up more?'"

Also, if a gay guy says he didn't choose to be gay (or a lesbian, or someone who's biloveual), isn't that pretty much all you need to hear? And I think at least three gay people in this thread have said that exact thing. I know I have.

"Do you think that one day in high school they said 'How can I get beaten up more?'"
or maybe they said "I'm tired of living a lie and I'm going to face the consequences of who I am."

or maybe they said "I'm tired of living a lie and I'm going to face the consequences of who I am."
that's what i meant, whoops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQSx3OCrXQ

Okay
this is a really stupid video, it completely disregards lesbian women once they get into actual reasons.

Also, even if there is real scientific proof of the whole antibodies thing it doesn't make sense. There have always been both male and female humans, and only females can "grow" a fetus, so why would the female body treat a male fetus as a foreign body, if it is completely necessary for further reproduction.

Wait wait wait so after reading the original post you're saying your friend who you didn't talk to much but talked a little bit when it came to computers and eating lunch, etc. got turned down by girls. Okay, that's normal, happens to guys. Then he starts saying a bunch of the "guys are jerks", etc. etc. Okay yeah, I get pissed off at douchebags that steal women, too. Fast forward a couple years, during these years which you don't really know much about him, and you really didn't know much about him to begin with. After hearing rumors and subtle hints he might possibly be homoloveual, you immediately label him as one? Why don't you ASK him if he's gay? Break the damn tension, and stop using non-fact-based opinions to blatantly say someone is gay.

Yeah I knew this guy and girls started to talk to him a lot and he didnt want a relationship at that moment in time so HE'S GAY! CLEARLY!

OR, on the contrary, he might have been homoloveual in the first place! A closet gay, if you will.

I guess this explains why, growing up, I always found myself drawn to boys as well as girls despite being so entirely sheltered that I had never met a gay person in my life up until I was 15. It explains why I kept feeling these feelings even though I was taught that I was, "An abomination upon God," and feared desperately for my eternal soul. I know being transgender has nothing to do with being gay, but I assume you would think that's purely a choice, too; Which explains why, even from an age as early as 6, I felt an undeniable urge to dress like a woman and be pretty for other boys.

I'm not committing to anything in this topic since I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to deny everything that doesn't fit in with their opinions, but I just wanted to say: At the risk of sounding like some sort of hipster, I knew I was gay before being gay became a fad like it is now. Yeah there are people who pretend to be gay- just like there's 20 year olds who pretend to be 13 on the internet, people who pretend they give a stuff about a situation just cause everyone else does, people who pretend they are into a certain genre of music to appear trendy- and there are some cases of people who indeed choose to be gay and really become gay. (Gender neutral individuals, a.k.a panloveuals, who decide to only date a certain gender. They exist, I've known some and they're genuine.)

Homoloveuality isn't simply a choice just because some people become gay later in life, I know because I've lived with it my entire life.

I'm wondering...can animals be homoloveual too? I'm talking about all animals. Or is it just humans? Serious question here cause I find it interesting and it would clear up many of my questions on this subject.