Loading Builds (when you first start a server)

Author Topic: Loading Builds (when you first start a server)  (Read 1283 times)

a drop-down menu on the server start GUI that allows you to choose a save to load when you first start a server

this save will save, so you can continue to just load the same build every time you begin (or, alternately, no save. but then why would you have the mod?)

Why not use dediloader? Or did you mean loading the save befote you even have access to chat? (while loading datablocks)

a more user-friendly, casual-host sort of deal i mean

not explicitly for me, for people in general.

To go with this, something that auto saves when you shutdown the server the proper way would be cool.

I found something like this a while ago that loads the last build on the server or something. I can't remember what it's called, but it worked except that the auto saving (if it's a freebuild or something) didn't work very well.

Can't you use blockland's gamemode system?

Can't you use blockland's gamemode system?
No because it sucks ass.
We want to freely choose our add-ons.

No because it sucks ass.
We want to freely choose our add-ons.
are you loving stupid
the main reason that was removed was because people enabled 2 add-ons and all the sudden random stuff stopped working. This was a loving gift. And he didnt even remove the entire functionality, you can still loving use regular mods.
shut the forget up about this "ogm i catn us eval mhmgfasdjfk!"

I'll make one tomorrow after school if no one has started one by then. I like the idea.