Author Topic: Race of Madness brainstorm  (Read 1043 times)

I'm making a Halloween minigame in which players race through levels that test their saneness and hopefully delves them into madness. I'm basing some levels off of famous psychological experiments. For example, level 1 is all about Skinner. You can either walk a long plank over a chasm, or click a button for a chance at skipping the whole thing. Of course the button will have slightly less chance of being faster, but the point of it is to get people addicted to the button like people do with gambling. Another example is level 3, which is all about Pavlov and his dog. Players will be conditioned to click the yellow buttons to get to the next steps, but then I switched it up on them and make the green buttons the ones that don't kill them.

If you have any ideas for levels, that would be great. I have created 8 so far.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:58:37 AM by Sunny »

this sounds extremely petty and really only capable of making people dislike your challenge

a better idea would be a haunted house of some sort, something puzzley and then simultaneously terrifying

this sounds extremely petty and really only capable of making people dislike your challenge

a better idea would be a haunted house of some sort, something puzzley and then simultaneously terrifying

I'm already doing it, so I would like ideas for levels instead of alternatives to the entire project, please. Also, I believe you'll think differently when you actually play it.

The impossible quiz - loved by all, hated by all

Level one sounds interesting.