Will Play?

Yes
40 (38.8%)
No (Why?)
31 (30.1%)
Maybe
32 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Author Topic: Blocko Strike (Poll Added)  (Read 8670 times)

Would Counter Stack be a fitting name?

don't forget the researchographic sprays.

I was hoping for cs_Office, but this is good too.

Server is up being hosted by Green blockhead right now.

Would Counter Stack be a fitting name?
Err, what?

I'm afraid this isn't tetris.

Really neat.

Name (Ingame): The Administrator
BLID: 15740
Playing since version: v19? v17? I really don't remember...
Previous experiences administrating other servers: I experienced being an administrator on Reinforcements' Trench Wars server. I was a very helpful and reasonable admin. Whocares 99, Loganator, Kong123's.

Why you think you should be a moderator/Builder: This server will need a respectful, responsible, and a easy-to-like moderator. I will not abuse my rights as a moderator, as it will be unfair to the players. I will strive for the gameplay of others, not mine.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:21:32 PM by Swat 3 »

why'd you copy blocko-strike name all of a sudden ;(

Can somebody please tell me why there voting no? Is it the map the weapons?
Also Green Blockhead Has to review the applications as well.

i voted maybe, because i might join but im leaning more towards no since you have those godawful l4d2 weapons and those horribly loud and overpowered gravity cat weapons, walter's stuff i havent tried and i remember strato's and peaceful war being bad

what is it with all these -701% original projects lately

Name (Ingame):  Mango
BLID: 32406
Playing since version: Well I played Demo at V17 and then bought around V19.
Previous experiences administrating other servers: Kong123, Wrapperup, Gunner, Cowboy6, .:[Spacebar]:., YoungRotations, MrLoganator111, Whocares99. few others

Why you think you should be a moderator/Builder: I think I should be a Moderator because I have lots to offer. Not saying I'm the BEST Moderator. But I am a good one. I also have lots of stuff I can do such as:

Event

Build

Make Add-Ons

Code

Model / Animate

-

So I can offer a lot, and do a lot. I also enjoy TDM's.

-

ok hi monkey

I feel that we need more admins since rink is never on and you all seem nice and made a legit attempt at an app
I think we can accept all of you ;].

If anybody knows a balanced weapon pack with weapons from counter strike please post them here

We could make our own weapon pack that is for this server only.
Some weapons already exists that we could use and maybe implement into the pack and possibly nerf.
Since we already have me and Cookiez664 we could probably cooperate and make a few of our own weapons.
Having our own gamemode and mod pack could be really cool and possibly lower download time.

What happened with the hosting btw, I could start hosting since we pretty much need a host.