Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service  (Read 67226 times)

The hosting service is happening everyone and no matter how much you flame this damn thing they will still release it and even when it is released it will stay until someone flames it so bad......

You are so ingenuous and fatuous Crêpe.

The hosting service is happening everyone and no matter how much you flame this damn thing they will still release it and even when it is released it will stay until someone flames it so bad......
I-
we-
jus-
--
What.

10/10

Completely what we're talking about. 10/10. brilliant.

What.

I like where this is going.

How does one get chrome on iphone
What
It refuses to install

It seems like every time kalph adds something you already have you add something else leaving him in the dust.

Only natural haha, not exactly hard to outdo him but might as well make it a lot more spectacular than it needs to be!

Only natural haha, not exactly hard to outdo him but might as well make it a lot more spectacular than it needs to be!
Just shut up already. Stop acting like you are so superior to everyone else.

Ignore him if you hate his ego, I try to dismiss the post parts when he does that.