Furdle

Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 12451 times)

So long as he isn't appointed any position of power, He can't really do much.

I totally lost respect in furdle. He stole builds and this is a crime.
are you joking because I'm not following it

are you joking because I'm not following it
I'm guessing he doesn't realize that saving and loading is a main part of the game

Correction: He stole CONCEPTS, INTEGRITY, things that cannot be measured, in immeasurable amounts!

its not a crime but its heavily frowned upon mostly because they wouldn't be his and he would be calling them his own

I totally lost respect in furdle. He stole builds and this is a crime.

erm

last time i checked by hosting a server and building you pretty much give everyone with a key permission to save and use the build for whatever they want, basically making it open-source. there's no stealing of public items.

erm

last time i checked by hosting a server and building you pretty much give everyone with a key permission to save and use the build for whatever they want, basically making it open-source. there's no stealing of public items.
Aside from that, he's still an ass hole.

I'm guessing he doesn't realize that saving and loading is a main part of the game
Omg your un-banned
Hell is breaking loose.

erm

so do you think art theft is a-OK because people put their art out on the internet so it's fine to take it and claim it as your own?

so do you think art theft is a-OK because people put their art out on the internet so it's fine to take it and claim it as your own?
You're handicapped

if you don't want people to steal it don't put it on the internet