Author Topic: Gamemode Production: EgyptQuest  (Read 3413 times)

It's too much of a simulated RPG gameplay, rather than a collaboration of events, plus, it uses several Add-Ons that are mandatory in order to play this game.

good. we don't have to explain it to you either, so you can go and not use it because it's made out of a gamemode.

You don't need to be an ass about it.

Swat one, what kind you use four kind of the weapons, I need to know.

Sorry for not getting back.  This mod uses T+T, and (if Bushi would release it), I would use random loadouts.  An easy solution is to make a weapons selection system, where the user selects from a group of weapons in both "Primary" and "Secondary" catagories.  No grenades or grenade launchers in secondaries.  Just pistols and medic stuff.

Also, sorry about not being able to go on and help you out.  I've had school and everything else that could possibly take up all the rest of my time :(

Bump.

Cubelands, are you there?

Bump.

Cubelands, are you there?
I am here. can you sent me link of weapons 4 kinds, please. thanks!

The guns?

Everything should be in the zip, and there might be an automatic script that executes all those Add-Ons.

Badspot disable event_bot. Why not we can use Adventure Tools?

Oh shoot, I forgot about that.  We'll have to wait until Bot events II comes out.

Sorry for double, but once this is finished, I'll submit it on rtb and give you partial authorship for aiding in the production in EgyptQuest.

Thanks again for being so willing to help out.  You're great, man :)

Sorry for double, but once this is finished, I'll submit it on rtb and give you partial authorship for aiding in the production in EgyptQuest.

Thanks again for being so willing to help out.  You're great, man :)
ok, when you are done and pm to me with package, I will script for you.

I told you that I cannot work on it.  Plus, we need Bot Events II to come out before we can continue.  I need you to produce it for me, actually...

I told you that I cannot work on it.  Plus, we need Bot Events II to come out before we can continue.  I need you to produce it for me, actually...
oKay.