Nightmare #1

Author Topic: Nightmare #1  (Read 1495 times)

So basically I keep having weird nightmares of Jimmy Saville "abusing" me to say the least

Q: So what?

A: They are reccuring

Discuss weird dreams and Jimmy Saville here

I once had a dream i forgeted and came inside miku hatsune, was loving slippery awesomeness

One time i had a dream where -------------------------------------------------------------------.
Then i woke up and all i remembered was that it was awesome.

I had a dream were I had to assassinate a watermelon

I had a dream where someone shot up our school and I savagely beat him within an inch of his life, throwing him down several flights of stairs and repeatedly bashing his head against the wall and floor.

It kind of scared me.

I had a lucid dream of sorts where everyone was trying to convince me to wake up

it was almost real and it was terrifying

Out of all people, why Jimmy Saville? Did you eat too many crisps while watching some re-run of Top of the Pops?

i had a dream where i was on the computer and suddenly a small image of a kitten with a scarf appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen and like, immideatly after it appeared it started emitting an ear-destroying high pitched noise and the image enlarged rapidly, and the ear-destroying noise also became louder as it grew. when it was so big it could be considered fullscreen, it absorbed my eyesight and then i was freaking out, not being able to see and all of the aforementioned stuff happening in like, 2 seconds. then i felt something grabbing me and pulling me, and then i woke up. i was like "wtf just happened" and went downstairs, ate some breakfast and turned on the computer. as i was typing in the password for my account i saw the image of a kitten with a scarf in the bottom right corner of my screen. again. the same process repeated, i felt something grabbing me again, and then i REALLY woke up. it was creepy as stuff.

Out of all people, why Jimmy Saville? Did you eat too many crisps while watching some re-run of Top of the Pops?
Quote from: Wikipedia

In October 2012, almost a year after his death, Scotland Yard launched a criminal investigation into historic allegations of child love abuse "on an unprecedented scale" by Savile over four decades. The police described him as a "predatory love offender" and are pursuing over 400 separate lines of inquiry based on the testimony of over 200 potential victims via fourteen police forces across the UK.[4][5] The scandal has led to inquiries into practices at the BBC, and within the National Health Service.

-snip-

I absolutely loathe the is-it-real-or-am-I-dreaming dreams

Once my mother had to "wake" me up three times because I thought I had woken up twice and got as far as getting on the bus before being awoken again.

Once my mother had to "wake" me up three times because I thought I had woken up twice and got as far as getting on the bus before being awoken again.

I loving hate that stuff. It happens every day with me.

so much this

i've had so many nightmares where everything just seemed like normal daily life and suddenly an insanely forgeted up monster jumped out of my tv screen and devoured me. sometimes, when i'm actually in "real life", i'm paranoid about whether i'm dreaming and a monster could pop up anytime or i'm just being silly and i'm surely awake

and then i often think "in my nightmares, i am often unaware of the danger that might be lurking but i am aware now, so that means everything is okay. but maybe that's just what the nightmare wants me to think to catch me off guard, thus making me unaware of the danger that might be lurking, and when realizing this i am once again aware of the danger that might be lurking."

jesus forget i need serious help  :panda:

Here, try this. If you ever have any doubts about whether you're asleep, try to push your hands through each other. Note - this won't work if you're not serious.

There are other reality tests as well. Use a number of them to figure out if you're "actually" awake - although I've never had the chance to try it on Type A nightmares (are-you-awake-or-not nightmares).

I had a dream were I had to assassinate a watermelon
Ghosts girlfriend

You'd think from spending 8 hours on the internet everyday i would have internet related dreams but i don't.

I also can never remember my dreams. it seems i can only remember it in the morning if i sleep in a different bed.