Author Topic: IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]  (Read 18959 times)

that you've found lol

I can confirm every build has been thoroughly checked in and out using admin orb.

The save file was also checked and there are no clusters.

All offended builds were removed this morning; 1.

There are none predating the last check an hour a go (roughly), I can confirm with certainty.

seems like a hell of a lot of work to maintain a bad system lol

I come on the server to continue building, only to find this poopcube where yesterday was my wip build.

Wtf.

I can confirm every build has been thoroughly checked in and out using admin orb.

The save file was also checked and there are no clusters.

All offended builds were removed this morning; 1.

There are none predating the last check an hour a go (roughly), I can confirm with certainty.
Come on the server, I found 3000 1x1 plates

The offender of the bases and the 1x1's are all recent changes.

The baseplate build was by Youtube in the last 20 minutes.

Both have been removed.

i hope that guy hid all those 1x1's underneath his build AFTER your last check, otherwise it wasn't a very thorough one!

i hope that guy hid all those 1x1's underneath his build AFTER your last check, otherwise it wasn't a very thorough one!

The basement was empty during the last check, that is correct. It was entirely hollowed out.

oh this is getting feisty
yeah it was pretty uncalled for and childish imo

kingdaro wasn't saying anything remotely close to trolling

Boltster, your personal mission to annoy Icygamma is getting quite old

I don't think Boltster is trying to troll i think he is just pointing out bad things about the server and is getting annoyed because Icy is not listening

I don't think Boltster is trying to troll i think he is just pointing out bad things about the server and is getting annoyed because Icy is not listening
you could be right if it weren't for the fact that Boltster has been doing this for months.

Bolster is just being Bolster

So apparently claiming plots of land, then putting a small price on them and trying to sell them is a stupid way to make money