Author Topic: Tier Tactical: Problems with "Easter Eggs".  (Read 874 times)

So I recently found out about Easter Eggs in Bushido's Tier Tactical weapons pack, which basically are weapons that are hidden in the coding for the pack.

To save myself some work, I decided to download a revision of the pack, released by Sami2ss, that already had the Easter Eggs enabled.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=98252.6885
(Scroll down to find the comment with the download)

When I got into the server, however, it was over the add-on limit, probably because of the other add-ons enabled. I started picking up Easter Eggs and noticed that several of them were broken.

• Automatic A. Rifle: Had no firing sound and used the old reloading style.
  • Classic Shotgun: Even though it was in my inventory, I couldn't use it.
  • Compact B. Rifle: Used the old reloading style.
  • Covert Pistols A.: There were two of these in the items list. One of them was pitch black, could fire on an empty mag, and couldn't be dropped.
  • Gaff: Had no individual icon in my inventory (represented with a blue "G").
  • Howitzer: Fired grenade ammo pick-ups instead of individual rounds.
  • Match Pistol: Had no individual icon in my inventory (represented with a white "M").
  • Monkey Wrench: Had no individual icon in my inventory (represented with a red "M").
  • Nailgun: Rounds made no impact sound.
  • Retro Magnum: Could fired on negative ammo.
  • Scoped Magnum: Had no ammo at all (no need for pick-ups), did not shake the camera when firing (recoil), and used the old reloading style.

What I'm wondering is whether this is intentional, or a mistake by Sami2ss. And if it is a mistake, how do I enable Easter Eggs?

Classic Shotgun pictures

They are probably just unfinished weapons.