2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931

Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81369 times)

Why would it be bannable to change something that we're allowed to change?
Just because you're able to do it doesn't serve as a justification for it. Take any other bannable forum offense for example. Those all mostly revolve around "changing" your post to be something "else", such as research, spam, flaming and trolling.

Do you see what I mean?

Do you see what I mean?
No, your point is different and I disagree. What you said has nothing to do with changing a title to something stupid. That's not related to flaming or research. It's not hurting anyone.

It's not hurting anyone.
Well, it is rather annoying when you see the subject text from their post appear on the front page, and then you think it's a new thread.

I'm making a point here, okay?

Well, it is rather annoying when you see the subject text from their post appear on the front page, and then you think it's a new thread.

I'm making a point here, okay?

you troll i seriously thought it was a new update -.-''

you troll i seriously thought it was a new update -.-''
Exactly what my point is. That's why changing subjects needs to be disabled or punishable.

No, your point is different and I disagree. What you said has nothing to do with changing a title to something stupid. That's not related to flaming or research. It's not hurting anyone.
Changing the title of a thread to something stupid is no different than changing the content of a post to something stupid. It is related to flaming and research on every level. And, if you agree that it doesn't hurt anyone, then I guess our arguments are in agreement.

Bug report in Steam version: Attempting to join a full server outside the game (eg. from someone's Steam profile) will cause the main menu buttons to overlap the server list. Not a serious issue, but a bit weird.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:28:05 PM by the hacker »

Bug report: If you get invited to a mini-game and you accept the invitation after the creator leaves, the mini-game gets created. You can still leave it, though.

Has Badspot released any information regarding Blockland's sales on Steam?

I'd like to know how much Blockland sold there.

Next update confirmed to have hats. And trading.

Blockland Hatland

ps: i know its a joke
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:17:47 PM by Randomness »

Is S&S ever going to be fixed for OS X? Or really just overall performance is slow for OS X.

have you tried it on another machine