Author Topic: Can anybody give me Lance's Demogun please?  (Read 672 times)

So yeah, i'm looking for it, because I liked it, but can't find it anywhere.

I am aware there are topics about it, but none of them have an available link to it, or no link at all.

Don't give me the link to the Pipe Launcher on RTB either, because it's not the same weapon.

That's pretty much it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:41:38 AM by Golden Hawk² »

No.  No one does give you Lance's Demogun please.  Fix the title.

Now lock this topic, because here it is.  Don't look for addons, search for them.  It is the only way you can ever find anything, it literally too me all of five seconds and one search to find this.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=48989.75

The link doesn't work?

No.  No one does give you Lance's Demogun please.  Fix the title.

Now lock this topic, because here it is.  Don't look for addons, search for them.  It is the only way you can ever find anything, it literally too me all of five seconds and one search to find this.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=48989.75

Fixed it.

By the way, I said earlier on my previous post that I was aware about the thread of this weapon and i've searched already for it, but do you know why i'm still asking for it? Because the Mediafire link in the thread doesn't work, because the file that you could download on was deleted, so I won't lock my thread.

The link doesn't work?

No it doesn't, I clicked on it, and it said the file was deleted. If the link worked, this thread would not even exist.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:49:48 AM by Golden Hawk² »

Fixed it.

By the way, I said earlier on my previous post that I was aware about the thread of this weapon and i've searched already for it, but do you know why i'm still asking for it? Because the Mediafire link in the thread doesn't work, because the file that you could download on was deleted, so I won't lock my thread.

No it doesn't, I clicked on it, and it said the file was deleted. If the link worked, this thread would not even exist.

All you said in the OP was that every topic involving this had no link to a download, you never said you checked the actual topic and that link didn't work.

Saying "no available link, or no link at all" is saying the same thing, that there was no link.  You should have said, "all topics I checked, including the original, had no working links".

All you said in the OP was that every topic involving this had no link to a download, you never said you checked the actual topic and that link didn't work.

Saying "no available link, or no link at all" is saying the same thing, that there was no link.  You should have said, "all topics I checked, including the original, had no working links".

This is what I meant to say, now can somebody please post a link here?

This is what I meant to say, now can somebody please post a link here?
Try looking into those old add-ons compile things..

Try looking into those old add-ons compile things..

I did, there were a few of those threads that had it, but the link wasn't working, because the file was deleted :/ .

slow board

pls

I don't have the choice to do this, I REALLY want this add-on.