Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18338 times)

"forget if I know." I roll down the window, tossing my cigarette butt out the window. 

'Good." I pull my M4AI out, and I take a SWAT Helmet and a Smart Phone out of a suitcase. I go sit in the passenger seat. "Let's go."

Alexander pulls up in front of a club, stopping the car.  He gets out of his car, and stands by the passenger door, waiting for Alex.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:27:08 PM by blazerblock2 »

A minor gang leader that acts like a mafia boss I suppose.

Mkay, thanks.

Name: Horatio Mikael
Place in Society: Petty Gang Leader
Personality: Cold-Blooded, Impulsive.
Appearance: Brownish hair, Brown Eyes, Caucasian, 5'0 Clock Shadow, 6'8.
Inventory:Taurus Raging Bull, .44 Magnum rounds X26, .500 S&W X12, One Pair Of Shoulder Length Rubber Gloves, Gator Machete Pro.
Clothing: Moving Inkblot Mask, Black Suit, White Tie, Black Dress Pants, Black Dress Shoes.
Picture*
Backstory*: Born inside the city, son to a serial killer as well as a escaped fugitive, he grew atoned to the crime life. Not much is known about his past, as he seems to have put it all behind him despite how fun he says it was.
Previous RPs*: Yo mama.
Other**: Australian Accent, Theme.

Horatio pins the Teenager down and procedes to punch him in the face, a crowd quickly gathers around the commotion. The teen forces Horatio off of him and goes to pull out a knife, Horatio quickly knees the boy in the stomach and lifts him up in the air by his collar, "Don't you try and loving cheat me again! You hear me?!" Horatio hollers out at the boy. The teen quickly nods, grunting and gasping for air before Horatio drops him onto the ground and rushes away from the scene.

Horatio opens the door to a apartment complex and rushes in, slaming the door behind him, he quickly runs up the stairs to the third floor and bangs on number 12.
A green eye can be seen peering in through a hole in the door before it creeks open.
A man clearly in his 30s is seen in the doorway, "C'mon in Mik." says the man before Horatio replies, "Thanks Ted."

Name: Ted Marsh
Place in Society: A mere citizen.
Personality: Non-Judgemental, Accepting, Calm.
Appearance: Caucasian, Goatee, Black Hair(And Facial Hair), 6'7.
Inventory: Lousy Switch Blade.
Clothing: Turtleneck Sweater, Blue Jeans, Brown Work Boots, Eyeglasses.
Picture*
Backstory*: A friend of Horatio, they met when Horatio was 22 when Ted first arrived at the city they quickly became friends as Horatio took pity on him and help him survive the crime life of the city and even payed a months rent for his apartment.
Other**: British Accent, Theme.

Ted asks Horatio, "So what did you do this time?" Horatio looks up and replies, his inkblot mask furiously changing shapes and forms, "I beat up a little stuff who thought he could get some money of out me..." Horatio replies. Ted nods as he looks to the couch and back to Horatio, " Well Mik if you need a place to stay, my doors are always open to a good friend. " Horatio nods, taking off his mask. "Thanks Ted..." says horatio and he goes over and sits down onto the couch, he turns on the television and begins watching some shows.

Boom aw yeah bitchs.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:35:31 PM by grunterdb1951 »

I get out of the car and walk through the bar's main entrance. I walk up to and lean on the bar and I order a drink, "So how's life been treating you?" I ask Alexander.

I shrug, "Same ol' same ol'.  I need a couple more bucks, and I'll be able to buy new gun." The bartender comes up to them, "Beer, please," I say, and the bartender looks at Alex.

"Gah." I click on my Headset, "Send another squad to the parking lot, we got them." I tell the guy driving the van to go the the clubhouse that the suspects are at.

"Commander, if I may advise a plan. This club house has a back entrance, nobody really guards it. Clearly we were seen, but it's pretty secretive. I don't think they'd expect us coming through there," I say, switching the safety on my M4 off, and setting it to semi-auto.

I take a shot of what appears to be some sort of vodka, "Do not worry my friend. I know a guy, name's Horatio. Good guy. He's got big ideas and I think we can help him." I order another vodka.

I sip my beer, "Oh boy, look who's out front... wonder who they're after." I say to Alex, nodding to the transparent as hell front doors of the bar.

I take another shot, "Just act casual, you know the deal." I say, keeping my right hand near the pocket inside my suit's jacket.

"Relax, we haven't done anything.  They're probably after someone else."  I say, sipping my beer.

I take a phone from my pocket and dial a number. "We've got company, might need some extra hands." I tell Horatio, the bar we're at.

After stuffing my face and sliding into the driver's seat. "So, how are we going to pull this off?"

Horatio nods, his cellphone now up to his ear and he looks to Ted, putting away the phone.

"I've gotta go, my people need me." Horatio laughs and without giving Ted a moment to speak he rushes out the door. Horatio takes his cellphone and calls another number, "Hey boys! It's time to have some fun!" He quickly closes the phone and a Black SUV pulls up, Horatio walks around and gets into the passenger seat and the driver quickly zips down the street.

They arrive across the street from the bar and Horatio hold his phone up to his ear after dialing a number, "I'm just across the street from you, my boys got clubs and a few got some Glocks. Ready when you are."