Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18092 times)

I peel out of the Citadel in a tank
the forget

I start providing cover fire in the form of motherloving tank shells.
THE forget

I look at 2 suspicious figures in an alley as I stop at a red light.

the forget
THE forget

I look at 2 suspicious figures in an alley as I stop at a red light.
they called for tank support
i give them tank support

I get in my car and pull up behind the detective's car.

I observe him in the rear-view as I wait for the light to turn green.

"Hey, I wasn't done with you!" I shout, adjusting my shoulder cans. I walk to the side of his car and but a very large crack in his windshield with the hammer. "Don't you go using foul language with me buddy!" I shout at him.

I quickly roll down my window, and reach into my trench coat, pulling out a HI-Point .45 pistol and pointing it directly at him, pulling the hammer back.  "Try that again, forgeter." I say.

I do it again, this time breaking the windshield. "OOPS!" I shout, my word dripping with sarcasm.

I pull the trigger, firing a .45 round straight into the man's chest.

"Oops."

I absorb the bullet.

I fall onto the hood of the car and begin bleeding on it as I beat dents into it with the hammer, occasionally using the splintery side to scratch it.

I get out of the car and walk over to the man, sweeping him off of the hood and onto the ground with ease, given his weak status.  I place a firm foot on the man's chest right where I shot him, twisting my foot from side to side.  I bend down, and attempt to take the hammer from him.

The man dies on the spot, blood flow slowing down, but still staining the man's shoe.
MURDERER.

I could use a new character anyways.
Plus eh, I deserved that.

Nope, self defense.  You could have harmed me with that hammer!

You still murdered me one car length away from a detective.
Outside of the car.
gg