Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18098 times)

I sigh, pulling out my cell phone and dropping the hammer, placing the gun in its holster.  I dial 911, and when the operator answers, I simply say, "I need help."

Cna I be operator?

"Hello, you have dialed 911, what is your emergency?"

I sigh, pulling out my cell phone and dropping the hammer, placing the gun in its holster.  I dial 911, and when the operator answers, I simply say, "I need help."

That was before you said that okaye?

"Okay, sir, can you be more specific so I can send the closest unit to you?"

lol miko

I turn my lights on and walk over, 1911 wielded, "That phone call ain't gonna do you no good. Put your weapon down." I say, aiming at him.

"It was self defense!  You saw him shatter my windsheild!  He was trying to hurt me!"

"Put your loving weapon down."

I already put it away you know.

I drop the hammer in my hand, and reach into my coat, pulling the pistol out and placing it gently on the ground.  "It was self defense!  I didn't mean to kill him!"

"Put your hands on your head."

I hesitantly put my hands on my head, "Self defense!" I say again.

I approach him and forcefully put his hands into handcuffs, "You're under arrest for the murder of this man."

"It was self defense!  He was trying to hit me with a hammer!  You saw him!  You sat there and didn't do stuff as he was hitting my car!  I pointed it at him and gave him a warning to stop and he continued to do it!"