Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18093 times)

No we do not have tanks god damn. Does it look like we also have fighter jets and cruise missiles? No because we're the police force, not the military.

hey guys i got no shells left in my clip gott any clips i need some clips spare clips anyone

hey guys i got no shells left in my clip gott any clips i need some clips spare clips anyone
Would you prefer if I said the pistol was belt fed? I didn't even say shells anywhere in that post.

Guns don't take clips they take magazines foo

I ram into one of the cars, as another cop car comes from an exit. I blare on the radios, "They are throwing out cocaine!" My car is hit with a huge bag of it, and I have to use my windshield wipers to allow me to see. I shoot another tire, as a bullet whizzes bast my ear, "They have Guns!" I scream, "We need like, everything!"

Oh right I forgot, old school WWII stuff takes clips.

All magazines take clips wtf are you going on about

My point is that pistols don't use clips they use magazines.

I grab an application paper and fill it out with my personal information. I hand it in and leave for home.
While driving on the Krelik Highway, I notice literally a pile of crashed cars. I then see the crossfire. As I try to turn back and get the forget out of there, I bump into a crazy sonofabitch with an automatic pistol pointed at me. I ram his puny little car into a guard rail and try to haul ass out of there.