Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18094 times)

"Wow!" I look as a civilian car comes out of nowhere to hit an enemy. "He must be loving brave."

The magazine goes inside the gun, there is a clip inside the magazine. Weapons like the Garand have a built in magazine where you put in just a clip.

The crazy forgeter goes apestuff and unloads his magazine towards my truck, spraying everywhere, hitting one tire. I grab my CW40 and fire at the starfish. A bullet slams into his forearm and into his mirror, sending shards into his face. He screamed in agonizing pain as the blood gushes out of his arm. Realizing I can't move anywhere now, I crouch near the pile of wreckage, CW40 in hand.

"Wow!" I look as a civilian car comes out of nowhere to hit an enemy. "He must be loving brave."

Why the forget, would a civilian get involved in a battle between cops and baddies.

WHY.

because my character derped and was in the wrong place at the wrong time
deal with it
monday

I sit in the back of the detective's car listening to the horns blare behind us as he just sits there and does nothing, holding up traffic.

I wanted to make another roleplay, I'm surprised this one is still more or less alive. :o

I ignore the horns and start off towards the citadel.

"Uh, this is Franc, we need helicopter assistance." I talk into my radio, "Also, a roadblock on Highler Bridge."

oh heyy look the citadel

"So what are you going to torture me in there or something?" I say to the detective sarcastically.

"Can't say I didn't warn you..." I stop and force the man out, walking him towards the temporary containment building.

I see a light, and a helicopter is overhead. "This is the National Guard." I have shock as someone with a minigun gets off of the exit, "This is a known terrorist group." I nod, and I crash into a car, "This is Commander Franc, send all open units."

I quickly replace my flat tire with the spare in the bed of my truck. I force the accelerator to the floor and haul ass out of there.

Name: Hunter 'Wrath' Marks
Place in Society: Specially Trained Marshal Law Unit (What I call No prisoners death to the infidel cops; Stealth Style.)
Personality: Coldblooded, Near emotionless but shows an exceptional amount to hate, equal to nearly everything.
Appearance: Black Goatee, Black Hair, African American, 6'7, Buff Build.
Inventory: Silenced Socom M9, Mossberg 590a1 w/ Bayonet, 3x Flashbang, Gator Machete Jr.
Clothing: Black Jumpsuit, Black Combat Gloves, Black Elbow Pads, Black Knee Pads, Black Combat Boots, Black Balaclava, Combat Goggles, Combat Helmet, Black Kelvar.
Picture*
Backstory*: Being specially trained at [REDACTED], St.[REDACTED]. Wrath had learned many ways on how to defend himself and only himself. His training is designed to create the top notch result units and would normally break men, but endured it. Wrath is above normal police control,(That means I'm not going to randomly fight some dragons with railgun cannons on their backs, Swat.)  as directed by those whom had trained him. Wrath is known to be a hard force to stop. and shows no remorse for taking anothers life. He has been transported to Highler Ridge for reasons unknown. Wrath is somewhat annoyed with this sudden change of location but says nothing of it, trusting his superiors.
Theme**: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpQzFuSUwg

Horatio time bby.

Horatio and Ted (finally) stop watching Television and look over to some of the gangsters as they hears the mumbling of annoyed individuals. Horatio gets up and walks over, "What're you forgets so pissed about?" The gangsters look around to one another before a Hispanic speaks up, "We're discussing a new name for our gang, and well... Outfits..?" Horatio looks, shaking his head with a sigh before replying, "Alright, we'll call ourselves 'Sons of Leviathan', it fits so don't complain you douches." Horatio looks over the men, in casual clothing, "As for the outfits, I just so happen to have a giant chest of clothes in the Storage Room so if you guys wanna be gay like that go ahead and find stuff you like." The men nod and walk off over to the storage room door and open it, heading it and walk out with coincidentally matching outfits, some with or without unmatching bandanas and sunglasses and stuff. But those don't count.