Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18104 times)

O'hara falls over and dies randomly (making a new character)

I quickly attempt to run away, and bullet narrowly grazes my leg and I continue to run.  The knife that I keep in my sleeve proves to be useful, although the belt fastening it to my arm was being a bitch.  I cut my ties, and return the knife to its place, and a bullet richochets off of the concrete in front of me.  I continue running, escaping the fenced gate left open by the detective and run into moving traffic, luckily the traffic is slow, and it gives the police zero chance to shoot me without shooting a civilian.  I continue running, until I eventually flag down a cab.  I get in, and I tell him my adress, as well as order him to "loving step on it."

Bump, I'll be editing this post with a little bit o' Wrath.

Wrath leans on a balcony, looking over the situation at the bridge or wherever the forget that is. Holding his Mossberg, a drop of blood splatters against Wraths boot. Wrath lets out a sigh as he looks back to a scene, extremely gory. A man torn up clearly by a blade, a trail of blood smeared down the wall towards the carcass as other men dead or dying due to shotgun blasts to the chest and head. One of the dying, strong enough to speak, let out a whimper, "W-Why..?" Wrath looks back and says, "I don't give kindly to men who are low enough to kill women." The man dies, lying there, eyes open staring up at Wrath. Wrath sneers before completely turning around and leaving the room, casually, shotgun in hand. When he arrives at the doorstep he looks down to his watch. "7..." He says to himself before looking up to the sky, "I missed lunch." He then gets into his Armored SWAT Truck and drives off towards the Citadel.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:15:40 PM by grunterdb1951 »

Name: Alexandria Rollins
Place in Society: Med-student, recently out of school.
Personality: soft-hearted, would rather help than hurt, is street smart however.
Appearance: 5'7", 137 lbs, dark brown eyes, brown hair; shoulderblade length
Inventory: Satchel (Small pouch of basic medical tools, makeup, wallet, reading glasses.)
Clothing: red tee shirt, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, black converse.
Other**: Slight English accent, Caucasian

I lock my apartment door behind me, walking out into the cool autumn breeze. I take a deep breath and depart on a walk to the coffee shop.

As the cab reaches my apartment the driver says, "Seventeen do-" though I quickly interrupt him with a "forget off." and hop out of the cab.  My pistol lies underneath another parked car, and my car has been towed away.  The body is gone and the blood cleaned up.  Interesting.  I grab my pistol and quickly run up into my apartment.  The place has been ransacked, everything is strewn around the place.  Luckily, they didn't find my floor safe.  I pull up the rug and open the floor safe, and look inside, examining its contents.  I pull out my sawn-off Mossberg M300, and my M9 pistol.  I also take out the kevlar vest I had gotten from the cop and I put it on underneath my shirt, and sling my shotgun over my shoulders, putting my trenchcoat back on and stuffing the M9 into my pants.  I grab several magazines of ammunition and store them in pockets.  I grab a wad of cash and shut the safe, locking it, and covering it back up.  I leave my apartment once again, walking out into the street.  I look to the car closest to me, a black VW Jetta.  I unscrew the antennae from the hood, and I stuff the tip of it through the window, pressing the unlock button from outside and unlocking all of the doors.  I toss the antennae to the side and open the driver's side door, quickly closing it and ducking down.  I start hotwiring the car.

As I walk down the sidewalk, I notice a man tinkering with something in the car an quickly realize what he's doing. "This city..." I mutter.

The car starts successfully, and I begin driving to Highler Bridge, in attempt to flee the city.

The elevator door opens, I stroll down the hall and knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I knock again I casually kick the door open and close it behind me on my way in. The room was trashed. All the valuables were gone, but a few were left, as if they left in a hurry. I checked the bedroom, only to find it empty. The entire hotel room was empty. I've killed about five guys for this lowlife and he owes me big. I dial room service and leave, hoping the maids here know how to clean up a mess that big. The elevator stops at the lobby and I exit the hotel. I then begin my stroll back to my apartment.

I see the same car speed past and scoff at the sight. continuing my walk, I shiver a little.

might make a char just to forget alexandria in the butwhole

I see a car zip past my truck. I mutter to myself, "Dumbass." I take a turn towards the financial area.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:44:49 PM by Ragequit »

Wraths van zooms down streets, sirens blazing as cars rush to pull over to the side. One car zooming down a street catchs Wraths eye and he quickly rushs after it in his van.

Btw I can't help but picture right now Wrath driving the mystery machine.

By the time Wrath is able to turn his van around, the car is lost in traffic.

I am coming to the entrance of the Highler Bridge, and I see a huge traffic block, with Patrol Cars blocking the traffic coming to us. "What the hell are they doing..." I slam into one of the cars, and the whole cell open fires upon the traffic. I scream into the radio, "OPEN loving FIRE ON THOSE CARS!" I see a Helicopter come out of the sky, and a man with a rocket launcher open fires on me. Before the rocket hits I scream, "CALL THE loving ARMY!" My car flips over as the blast flips my car over the roadblock.