Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18337 times)

Blah blah blah horatio drove off blah.

The SUV pulls up outside of a building, a large abandoned building at that.
The garage door opens, and Horatio and the men are greeted by Ted and some other gang members. The SUV slowly drives into the building and Horatio steps out. Horatio walks over to a small room and opens the door and there are two men, sitting beside a money printer.

The printer furiously spits out money as the two men look to Horatio and stare.
"I told you to tone it down!" Horatio yells, the two men look back at the printer, which is now smoking. "stuff!" shouts one of them men before they turn it off.

Horatio shakes his head and walks out of the room and goes to the room next to it, there are several men in there along with some prostitutes as well as cocaine and beer.

Horatio looks to one of the prostitutes and then to the man besides the prostitute.
Horatio says, "That's a guy.". The man quickly stops and looks to the prostitute, the prostitute looks back and shrugs, "I thought you knew...".

Horatio steps out with a sigh as he goes over to the final room, he opens the door and is greeted by a man, assembling a mp5. "So did they bust the printer again?" the man asks, horatio replies, "Yep, bloody idiots.".

The man says, "Well, do we at the least have 1,000 dollars?" he asks, Horatio sighs as he says, "Idiots had it spitting out cash like crazy, we probably have more if some of the bills aren't messed." The man nods and says, "Well I may have this ready in a day or so..." Horatio nods and walks out.

Ted approaches horatio with a smirk on his face, "Hey Mik, what happened?" Horatio lets out a sigh before saying, "Not much from what I could see, we kinda just drove away after a while." Ted nods and walks over to a couch and TV as does Horatio, they both sit down and Ted grasps the remote and turns on a channel and the two begin watching Television.

I pull up in front of my apartment, and stop the car.  I make sure no evidence is in the car and walk into my apartment, expecting Alex to follow.

Name: Nicoletta Defii
Place in Society: Homeless Thief
Personality: Cheery
Appearance: Dirty; bruised; long blonde hair; blue eyes;5'8
Inventory: Pocket knife, two dollars, two cigarettes, lighter
Clothing: Torn jeans, dark blue beanie, dark blue jacket, grey t-shirt
Picture*:
Backstory*: character developpment pls
Previous RPs*: All of them (118th, most Earth threads, Airdown, Foxhole, Reds at the border, countless others)
Other**: wat

The Alex bro's in crime hit the hay.

I wake up early for work, and throw on some new clothes and a fleece trenchcoat.  I walk out to my car.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:40:28 PM by blazerblock2 »

Schock is lightly bumped by Nicoletta as she passes by. His wallet is missing as she begins to increase her pace.

"Hey watch it," he says as she bumps into him.  He reaches into his pocket for his car keys, and realizes his wallet is missing.  He turns, "Hey, bitch, get back here!" he shouts, and begins jogging after her.

Nicoletta hops over a bench and begins sprinting, turning a street corner. She ducks into an alleyway and hides behind  an empty dumpster.

Quickly, I sprint after her, tracing her to the alley way.  "Give me my damn wallet back!" I shout down the alleyway as I take out my switchblade.  I lift my hoodie up, revealing the back of an M9, "I have a gun!"

I let my hoodie drop, and begin walking slowly down the alley, brandishing my knife, "Come out come out," I call out.

I appear in the entrance of the alleyway with a groggy look on my face. "What's the big deal?" I say, my 1911 in plain sight.

"Some bitch took my wallet!" I kick the side of the dumpster that Nicoletta hides behind, sliding it toward her as I say the word "wallet".

Nicoletta throws the wallet out to Alexander #1's feet and tries to run away, but is stopped by Alexander #2 (mikoyan).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:00:26 PM by Watcher In The Myst »

"Hey there!" I shove her to the ground and point the gun at her head