Author Topic: IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat  (Read 17085 times)

Should I feel bad if I already knew what a sheath was?
if it's because you're a furry, yes, very bad

Icygamma has three moods: Hungry, Horny, and BanBanBan. Most likely he didn't eat and his blood sugar was low. That is what caused him to switch into the BanBanBan mood. Or not.  :cookieMonster:

nah i reckon he was writing a sequel to his autobiography and suddenly got writer's block

then he just flipped stuff everywhere

Icygamma has three moods: Hungry, Horny, and BanBanBan. Most likely he didn't eat and his blood sugar was low. That is what caused him to switch into the BanBanBan mood. Or not.  :cookieMonster:
A horny Icygamma?

I don't think I've ever seen that....Ever.

A horny Icygamma?

I don't think I've ever seen that....Ever.
I have. Its unprecedented. His accent lulls you into a false sense of security, and before you know it you are pants-less, cuffed to the bed, and wearing a ball gag to silence your cries for help.

I have. Its unprecedented. His accent lulls you into a false sense of security, and before you know it you are pants-less, cuffed to the bed, and wearing a ball gag to silence your cries for help.

Okay how did I forget this up twice in one night...Jesus christ.

This is what I meant to post:

anyone that is lulled by a kiwi accent deserves to be raped anyway

This is what I meant to post:
Quite quite. Also that was just my experience, yours may differ. He may or may not pour hot candle wax on you. Slight warning, earthquakes make him unmerciful.

anyone that is lulled by a kiwi accent deserves to be raped anyway
Kiwi? He is from New Zealand, the land of cheese and earthquakes? No idea what New Zealand produces, Blend-Tek Blenders.

Kiwi? He is from New Zealand, the land of cheese and earthquakes? No idea what New Zealand produces, Blend-Tek Blenders.
Sheep.
lol guise on topic pls

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi_(people)

lol can we get back to discussing him spamming and being an idiot and stuff

because that is what this topic is all about lol

lol can we get back to discussing him spamming and being an idiot and stuff
He spammed due to low blood sugar. Next time force feed him some gummy bears before you wish to converse with him.