Author Topic: IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat  (Read 17114 times)

Still unsure why I was banned lol. I didn't spam, nor did I help Ephi with his spam. I asked you to unban him yes, but that was your decision.

Breakdown? I think so.

Still unsure why I was banned lol. I didn't spam, nor did I help Ephi with his spam. I asked you to unban him yes, but that was your decision.

Breakdown? I think so.
I gave Ephi permission to build on my property so I don't see how it's spam

I gave Ephi permission to build on my property so I don't see how it's spam
1x1s

I believe my 4127th post was in this topic

The irony

its on a baseplate!
yeh but it's still spam. setro2...spamming some server

He's absolutely right and also simultaneously absolutely wrong. Player Persistence does in fact interfere with things which want to spawn players at a location of their choosing or give them weapons of their choosing. However, there is an easy fix: deactivatePackage("PlayerPersistencePackage");

Topic is a sham.

And Crepe posts the actual chat.
even though the pic was removed, all it did was show that you had a childish rage fit lol

dont see how that works in your favour

even though the pic was removed, all it did was show that you had a childish rage fit lol
i decided that icy could berate me with it even though it wasn't in his favour
i still have the chat log though.

There are so many jerks and nutjobs in this game, gotta upset people to play it.

If you want to believe I'm some evil spamming monster do it. Live in your stupid ignorant playworld and share your little gossip. Drama is interesting for 5 minutes, once somebody makes a REAL drama you'll all shift over like a pack of wolves.

Same old stuffeee since 2008.

Here's an idea: your the only person in the community that's having problems here. Maybe YOUR a nutjob. The only one being ignorant here is you. All I saw from you in this drama was excuses and insults. And if you never spammed why aren't you showing pictures of the chat log or whatever? People would probably be less pissed at you if you told the truth and admitted to your mistakes instead of pulling excuses out of your ass.

Here's an idea: your the only person in the community that's having problems here. Maybe YOUR a nutjob. The only one being ignorant here is you. All I saw from you in this drama was excuses and insults. And if you never spammed why aren't you showing pictures of the chat log or whatever? People would probably be less pissed at you if you told the truth and admitted to your mistakes instead of pulling excuses out of your ass.
good point but he's probably going to insult you as well now

Crepe, you are the definition of internet stalker.

When I get back from holiday. I am going to take action to effectively remove all contact with you.

This is final. I won't unban you like I did before.

oh stuff prepare to be insulted in one of his famous vidoes!!!

Here's an idea: your the only person in the community that's having problems here.

Thats the dumbest response to a drama this year.

Just sort of sums up how stupid you are if you buy into this drivel.

Thats the dumbest response to a drama this year.

Just sort of sums up how stupid you are if you buy into this drivel.
which you're pretty much doing right now