2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753

Author Topic: 2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753  (Read 40592 times)

Well, no one should be using it anymore. I didn't even release it as an add-on - I believe I dropped it in modification discussion. I didn't want to encroach on their scripts and lore they wanted, anyway.

Well, no one should be using it anymore. I didn't even release it as an add-on - I believe I dropped it in modification discussion. I didn't want to encroach on their scripts and lore they wanted, anyway.
lol, I'm using it for my horror server WIP.

Actually, he does. It's just that if the player is walking along a bridge, the face could spawn in midair, but the Face isn't borked up by gravity lol. Just make him immune to fall damage or make him fall slower (drift down to the ground) and make him immune to the onPlayerTouch -> Player -> Kill event and you'll be good.
This is incredibly easy to do
Just give me the code and I'll do it

I thought there would be castle bricks :(

I thought there would be castle bricks :(
what are  you talking about. Just use 2x4x1s for castle bricks.

I mean bigger ones
Why don't you try learning to make some? Then you could get some experience and have enjoyment
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:10:46 PM by Blocklandian¹ »

do you mean something like this?

do you mean something like this?
That won't tile at all. You need to make the half bricks continue all the way to the edge.

That won't tile at all. You need to make the half bricks continue all the way to the edge.

those are accurate representations of the lego brick walls.

those are accurate representations of the lego brick walls.
And they look bad when tiled.

would be good to have one tiled and one not

i can think of plenty of opportunities where i'd use both, not just tiled

well i mean yeah, that obviously isn't a final product lol