Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Awesome Game, free on steam for 4 hours.  (Read 2541 times)

I tried the game out this morning, seemed awesome (except the fact that you cant turn the blood off :/). It has a whole assortment of weapons, some that I recognize from Blockland as well. Btw, it is free on steam for the next 4 hours, you don't have a lot of time!!! GET THE GAME! (If you have Steam)

Discuss Counter-Strike.

OH NO BLOOD

Lol.

Just to specify, I don't prefer blood when it comes to war games.

(except the fact that you cant turn the blood off :/).
You can't turn the blood off in any Source Engine game, you can type 'bind HOME r_cleardecals' though, so you can press the HOME key to clear blood decals

You can't turn the blood off in any Source Engine game, you can type 'bind HOME r_cleardecals' though, so you can press the HOME key to clear blood decals
Or if there is a way to do a delay you could always bind M1 to clear the decals after 100ms.
Or you could go in and edit the blood decals to be transparent.

Or you could go in and edit the blood decals to be transparent.
I don't know if CS:GO has sv_pure servers, TF2 does, so texture edits won't work

Lol, I bought the game.

Only being able to play a game for four hours seems pointless to a dirt-poor bastard like me.

okay, I think a little bit of clarification is in order here

CS:GO was having a free weekend where you could play the game for free, this is a common steam practice and does not mean the game is free for you to keep

you nearly gave a lot of people heart attacks with that title, including me

it is, however, on sale for $10

its free for the weekend, tomorrow you won't be able to play anymore if you haven't payed the $15.

It won't stop saying I have 2 hours left
Does this mean I have 2 more accumulated hours of playtime?