Author Topic: Is it possible to run a blockland server from hamachi?  (Read 3316 times)

Is it really possible to run a blockland server via hamachi? If so, how do I do it?

This is because port forwarding doesn't work on my router, and I don't know why, let's not go into details.

So, is it possible? and if so, how do I set one up?

just like MC i belive
Not sure about this, minecraft has a special client with files you can modify.
Although, it may be the same ordeal with dedicated servers.

I think Badspot disable the possibility to use Hamachi with Blockland.
Hamachi makes a "virtual LAN" connection with people, Badspot disabled it because other people can play in your server even if they don't own Blockland but are in your LAN.

In garrys mod it's very simple to do. I just don't know why games must do this because its very annoying I mean I had to contact steam support just to get help on makeing a gmod server. Port forwarding is annoying when it comes to games

Hamachi makes a "virtual LAN" connection with people, Badspot disabled it because other people can play in your server even if they don't own Blockland but are in your LAN.

This is the case.

well in that case, I guess I better lock this since I have the answer, thanks for clarifying that it's not possible by the way.