Author Topic: Kid calls 911 for help with math + 8 year old girl calls demolition company  (Read 1198 times)

I randomly found this and I think its kinda funny
A 4 year old kid calls 911 because he needs help with a math question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTIaRyGzac&feature=related

EDIT:
I found a video of a 8 year old girl calling a demolition company
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xx7tPqmEwg&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 06:38:58 AM by Klocko »

this is pretty old news. it was probably a prank anyway. the cop's cool for taking it so well I guess, in any situation

The title alone made me laugh more than most probably would've.
I remember when i was little i tried ordering pizza via the 911 operator.

"911, what is your emergency?"
"yeah I'll take a large cheese pizza, extra cheese, thick crust, and a Dr. Pepper. How long until you can get here?"

Found the first one hilarious, the bit at the end when he's talking to his mum is adorable

The title alone made me laugh more than most probably would've.
I remember when i was little i tried ordering pizza via the 911 operator.

"911, what is your emergency?"
"yeah I'll take a large cheese pizza, extra cheese, thick crust, and a Dr. Pepper. How long until you can get here?"
oh ym god i can't[[
you owe me new sides

I absolutely love the accent. <3 The demolition prank was amazing. I haven't heard it before.

I wonder if anyone has actually done either of those intentionally.

Sounds like an adult was behind this prank. I do remember a guy calling 911 because his iPhone wasn't working.

I hate people who think 911 solves ALL problems. Police will not force mcdonalds to refund the cheeseburger that youve eaten half of. Deal with it like an adult.

AKA: You're the cum your mother should have swallowed... WACK!!! forget MAN YOU JUST GOT forgetIN OWNED o.O NOW WHAT (Starts doing gangname style)
I found this in an argument.

I once called the police when I was around that age because one of my cats broke my mom's hair bands in half.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:23:22 AM by ravencroft »