So like, how does NightFox work?

Author Topic: So like, how does NightFox work?  (Read 5841 times)

nope, not me. I only have one key, anyway. and if I had another, I'd never use any variant of the name night fox for it
i'm pretty sure night fox would kill himself before typing like that.
yeah. I mean, he used punctuation and a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence

I can't tell if I got trolled
holy stuff, does everyone who so much as invades your personal space "troll" you?  it's like everyone who doesn't like you is just a "troll", you really haven't seen a real troll, have you?

holy stuff, does everyone who so much as invades your personal space "troll" you?  it's like everyone who doesn't like you is just a "troll", you really haven't seen a real troll, have you?

Silly Nickelob.

lol sorry but icy had a good reason to question if he got trolled, it could be a possibility.

obv trying to start something, cus he wasn't in the wrong here

night fox is a standard furry name. just like "Shadow Wolf" or "Luna Darkmoon".

night fox is a standard furry name. just like "Shadow Wolf" or "Luna Darkmoon".

Really?

I wondered this before making the topic, did a search of "Night Fox" and nothing particularly common appeared apart from a movie reference and some random links.

obv trying to start something, cus he wasn't in the wrong here
doesn't have to be in the wrong.  "NightFox" is just a standard run of the mill moron.  if he was trying to troll icygamma he'd do very obvious things to piss him off, like intentionally repetitively call him "icygramma" if he even got angry over that

doesn't have to be in the wrong.  "NightFox" is just a standard run of the mill moron.  if he was trying to troll icygamma he'd do very obvious things to piss him off, like intentionally repetitively call him "icygramma" if he even got angry over that

I disagree.

Trolls come in all shapes and forms. Some are more passive than others. Its not an unusual assumption to believe someone could be trying to frustrate me by suggesting I am an impersonator, given that it used to happen a lot a couple years back.

if you disagree with him more than once, you get the added bonus of being one of his exclusive "stalkers" in addition to him calling you a troll!

if you disagree with him more than once, you get the added bonus of being one of his exclusive "stalkers" in addition to him calling you a troll!

Not how it works.

Your denial means nothing.

Not how it works.

Your denial means nothing.
nobody stalks you
you severely over-estimate how important you are in the world

nobody stalks you
you severely over-estimate how important you are in the world

Again, you can pretend all you like.

Its no coincidence all of your involvement in topics about me, related to projects I'm involved with, or where you decide to talk to me is entirely negative, antagonistic drivel. You are very transparent.

All there in your posts. Boopity bop.

Again, you can pretend all you like.
pretend what, that you severely over estimate your importance? na

Its no coincidence all of your involvement in topics about me, related to projects I'm involved with, or where you decide to talk to me is entirely negative, antagonistic drivel. You are very transparent.
it's pretty creepy dude. it's almost as if we're both active members on the same forum or something! creepy stuff!

pretend what, that you severely over estimate your importance? na

A case in point about your trolling. You are now knowledgeable about the origins of that, but you ignore it.

Back on topic now sweety.

I mean, he used punctuation and a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence

Sure, but I think you'll find people often type in that way for... ironic purposes?

A sort of banter.

I guess in this case it was just hard to tell. Sometimes you can sift out alts of people because they type in a really contrived way when they pretend to come across as a stereotype of the 8 year old Blocklander.