[Help Needed] CityRPG Coding help

Author Topic: [Help Needed] CityRPG Coding help  (Read 1648 times)

I am totally new to programming in torque script, so could someone either PM me the CityRPG tutorial or CityRPG tutorial link to me please? Thank you!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:01:13 PM by jd004g »

Or you could post it on the topic, Up to you!

There isn't any tutorial for cityRPG mods.

I got this gamemode_CityRPG off blockland.kalphiter.com but err i think it's fake.. idk..

no its real.
it's just loving stupid :)

Hmmm can anyone tell me how to erm get gamemode_CityRPG up and running? bc i select it in erm add-ons (When you start up the server) and nothing happens when i get on there...

Hmmm can anyone tell me how to erm get gamemode_CityRPG up and running? bc i select it in erm add-ons (When you start up the server) and nothing happens when i get on there...
CityRPG is a broken old mod that probably doesnt even work anymore
there is no reason you should even consider running it.

CityRPG isn't a favored mod by the forums, this really isn't a good place to ask for help with anything relating to it.

But I'll help, the mod cannot be "GameMode_" anything as it isn't designed to work with Blockland's current gamemode system, if you have the knowledge of fixing this then there should be no problem getting it running past that.

And no I won't tell you how to fix that one issue, as if you can't figure that out you probably shouldn't be hosting the mod itself.

CityRPG is a broken old mod that probably doesnt even work anymore
there is no reason you should even consider running it.

Says the person who hosted and edited DrugMod ;)

Says the person who hosted and edited DrugMod ;)
i was refering to the one hosted on kalphiters site
even though drug mod is terrible. I thought i had a chance of saving it
i thought there was hope for it
though after going through serious rehab a long talk with Jookia, I realized I might as well code from scratch...
and i did start working on CityRP2, and Sassy1.3 is actually one of my favorite saving systems. I had actual plans for it that would make the game more Business/Economy based, I even had Jookia who said he could help me :D. I had plans for a better crime system, a better this and that, better gun distrobution. Though I got caught up in other projects, anyone who wants to continue on it is glad to help.

And plus, get with the times, loveRPs are where it's at bro :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:54:15 PM by Brian Smithers »