Author Topic: Things that really bug you but you cant stop doing.  (Read 2861 times)


Licking my lips and getting chapped lips.

Being a loving moron.


crossing my legs when i use my laptop while sitting on my bed
i feel gay as fuk


crossing my legs when i use my laptop while sitting on my bed
i feel gay as fuk
Oh god this

im going to draw this and be good at it if i keep practicing!
never practice
this happens for almost everything.

I keep clenching my jaw.

If ever I am doing intensive work and having to focus I just start to slip into jaw clench mode. HALP.

I keep clenching my jaw.

If ever I am doing intensive work and having to focus I just start to slip into jaw clench mode. HALP.

I do something similar where I obsessively rub my chin until it's near the point of bleeding

pop my neck and knuckles all the time. my neck esp tho, that gets kinda painful :s
messin around with my fingernails. it looks bad :c
also, I rarely look people in the eye when talking to them. :I it feels so weird to do it, but it feels just as weird to avoid it so...

pop my neck and knuckles all the time. my neck esp tho, that gets kinda painful :s
This. I want it to stop.

also, I rarely look people in the eye when talking to them. :I it feels so weird to do it, but it feels just as weird to avoid it so...

Thats not such a bad thing.

Some cultures consider it offensive to stare directly at the eyes-- they consider it to be antagonizing, like you are challenging them.

But even so, staring at someone is just generally uncomfortable.

I know its a bit off topic but I tend to look people in the eyes for a few seconds, then look past them. I repeat this so I'm looking at and away-- I find lots of people seem to do this to me as well, I think its the most polite thing to do. That way, you are showing them respect but you aren't staring them down.

I do all sorts of awful things to my finger nails. Well, just examine, clean, and (;~;) bite. But still, I hate it!

Pop my bottom retainer in and out of place

Have peach fuzz mustache

"forget it, I'll shave it off tomorrow."

Next morning

"forget it, I'll shave it tomorrow."

Someone mentions in school.

"No shave November, bro."