Why Do I Keep Having Murderous Dreams?

Author Topic: Why Do I Keep Having Murderous Dreams?  (Read 621 times)

Why?
Today I had a dream that I was at a party in my house and my dad broke into my house (?) and tried to kill us. He eventually killed everyone except me. Just before he could kill me cops came and I woke up.

I had these kinds of dreams lately, such as me going into a school and killing people, and random people walking with huge machetes and murdering people in the streets.

What's wrong with me? This has happened for over a week now

there's probably a problem if you haven't gotten help yet

I always have dreams about rape and death and I think it has to do something with like fear of a certain person or something

I always have dreams about rape and death and I think it has to do something with like fear of a certain person or something
Well there are people that sometimes make me stuff my pants.
Sometimes my Dad, so yeah

I barely have any dreams anymore, and when I do, they are the craziest and realest dreams...

holy crap you looked like a walker from the walking dead, i think people will be having nightmares of you.

a rape dream would be nice

It's because you have repressed memories of when you were young and you were kidnapped by hitchhikers that raped you daily and now you cant poop right.
I have that affect on people.

One day you'll sleep-walk-murder your family!

lately I've been appearing in peoples dreams on purpose.

In my dreams, everything is usualy normal, except i can fly or something like that...

a rape dream would be nice
You must've forgotten that Bubba's a girl lol

because you're a murderer

I everybody has dreams like that sometimes, it's perfectly normal.