Author Topic: Train Story  (Read 2455 times)

This is a story about a sad hobo, who doesn't feel appreciated and isn't wanted around anymore. So he doesn't want to live anymore, who knows.. his wish might be granted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gimcjqvqeYQ&feature=youtu.be

You are allowed to rate x/10 constructive criticisim.

This is only my first real blockland short so it probably isn't the best.

Should have ended with the train going at its fastest speed, the blockhead yelling, and then a demonstration of blockland vehicle physics.  :cookieMonster:

10/10 would sit on train tracks again

Should have ended with the train going at its fastest speed, the blockhead yelling, and then a demonstration of blockland vehicle physics.  :cookieMonster:
Train story: The train that went to space

The train that went to the core

If your going to export as 720p, you gotta record it at 720p otherwise it looks non-HD.

At one point I had a bot and the train actually hit the bot >.>

If your going to export as 720p, you gotta record it at 720p otherwise it looks non-HD.
I dont know how to record it as 720 :/

I dont know how to record it as 720 :/
Go to options, and change your resulution to "1280 720", and then now your screen is 720p. If you don't have that then you will have to export it as non-HD otherwise it will look bad. Whatever your using to record would now record in 720p.

Go to options, and change your resulution to "1280 720", and then now your screen is 720p. If you don't have that then you will have to export it as non-HD otherwise it will look bad. Whatever your using to record would now record in 720p.
So it has to be high res, got it.

Should have ended with the train going at its fastest speed, the blockhead yelling, and then a demonstration of blockland vehicle physics.  :cookieMonster:
Laughing out loud right now. XD

holy holy

holy snake

edit: im sorry world
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:40:19 PM by Alpaka »