Author Topic: the weirdest message you've ever been sent  (Read 3711 times)

just today grunterdb sent me a message that said "Would you forget me? Because I would forget me."

I delete all my pms so I don't know but that's just one I remember

i don't want to look through my inbox again because half of it is stuff like this

it makes me feel like a massive richard ;-;

[img]http://i.imgur.com/knzJt.png[/im g]

i don't want to look through my inbox again because half of it is stuff like this

it makes me feel like a massive richard ;-;
I KNOW WHO SENT YOU THAT PM

at first i was all "wat"
but then it clicked
i remember that now lol

really not the worst fic out there in context
I still think it was loving disgusting. Where the hell did you find that anyway?

This time it's personal
To some guy

I still think it was loving disgusting. Where the hell did you find that anyway?
i was on fanfiction.net trying to find quality jasander fanfics (which sadly have gone extinct) so i was in the minecraft section, in the romance genre, and whoops what have we here

i was on fanfiction.net trying to find quality jasander fanfics (which sadly have gone extinct) so i was in the minecraft section, in the romance genre, and whoops what have we here
There's your problem

There's your problem
excuse u
i know this one dude who had these really really cute fanfics(very short ones but still the best of the pairing) but she deleted them or they got deleted by an admin
i asked her why once and got no response

but what does it MEAN
an abomination (unhuman) freak of nature getting it's jollies off in a nanosecond.