Blockland looks like a snake now...

Author Topic: Blockland looks like a snake now...  (Read 3721 times)

hey guys i found this extremely cool feature

You NEED to nuke all videos on the BL greenlight page that contain terrains - otherwise people will keep going 'LOLE U FALSE ADVERTISE N U REMOV IT SHETRS FAK U' - we need to make them stop believing the game still has interiors, and focus more on the WONDERFULL SHADERS! The physics fun video definetly needs to be remade - someone should host an official server for physics experiment to be made, the best of which will get in the video.

why do so many people assume everyone can run shaders

Yeah, we know about that. What's your point?

holy holy ho-holy holy snake

snake snake snake

it already looked like a snake

but then i came

and made it

into a snake

my god... it's beautiful

Yeah, we know about that. What's your point?

• Read the topic.
  • Learn to understand sarcasm.

• Learn to understand sarcasm.
It's pretty hard to understand on a forum.

It's pretty hard to understand on a forum.

I picked up on it instantly... Maybe the fact that port wouldn't be late at all to discover something?

Because of those idiots (anti v21 videos), Blockland will lose more and more probability to get on steam. Really, sometimes I wish I could kick their asses so hard, that they're going deeper than hell.

Wow! I never knew that before! Thank you!

PRETTYMUCH EVERYONE USED ADJUSTIBLE PLATE ON THEIR SERVERS ANYWAY

PRETTYMUCH EVERYONE USED ADJUSTIBLE PLATE ON THEIR SERVERS ANYWAY
i used either adjustable plate, creek, or a gsf map i forget the name of

I like the new enviorment thing, its way easier to make a good atmosphere compared to adjustable plate. any server hosted with bedroom could be safely assumed to be an AMC dm or zombie game. I dont miss maps one bit

I like the new enviorment thing, its way easier to make a good atmosphere compared to adjustable plate. any server hosted with bedroom could be safely assumed to be an AMC dm or zombie game. I dont miss maps one bit
Well you have to miss the slopes a little. Skiing was fun.