Anti Drama - Pliny

Author Topic: Anti Drama - Pliny  (Read 1860 times)

people

this wonderful, wonderful man called Pliny

is amazing

Pliny has always been the most respectful person I've ever known, and he has always helped me on projects n stuff

all hail pliny pls

but seriously, I tip my hat to this guy. Love him.

just going to recognise him so people can know this awesome being of awesomeness

i'll be sure to ban him from my server

i'll be sure to ban him from my server
get out.

Drama is a thing that can be good and bad about someone, if they think someone is nice and should be appreciated they should post here.

That's a kind thing for you to do however, This section is usually used for drama

Quote from: Badspot
•Who you should or should not ban/admin

Quote from: Badspot
Should not ban/Should Admin

no, but really, pliny is loving awesome.

most people typically are amiable but pliny is like gentleman-in-a-suit-and-tophat tier

everyone else on the forums is typically a richard once in a while but pliny just sits over there and is like "forget YALL, I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND BE PERFECTLY LIKABLE AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT"

only he probably wouldn't phrase it like that.

i think.

no, but really, pliny is loving awesome.

most people typically are amiable but pliny is like gentleman-in-a-suit-and-tophat tier

everyone else on the forums is typically a richard once in a while but pliny just sits over there and is like "forget YALL, I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND BE PERFECTLY LIKABLE AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT"

only he probably wouldn't phrase it like that.

i think.
wish i could put in OP

i jus t learnd ta new wo

wow he seems like a real nice guy

not banning from my server