Author Topic: Airsoft  (Read 7450 times)

I've been playing with my friends a lot recently and we're getting back into it.  We play in this awesome abandoned building on the grounds of a holocaust museum.  They let us play, they're so nice.  It also has 40 acres of woods that we play in too.

Here's my loadout:
Echo-1 AK 47 Redstar
WE M1911 MEU Pistol

I love the AK, and the pistol is in the mail.  I'll try and get some pics of the building once we go again.

Discuss airsofting in general

p90
glock blowback to enhance my snake size

i have a lancer tactical M4, it isn't a super fancy megagun but it hits around 380fps and it gets the job done. It's ultralight, meaning it suits my style of "strike fast, strike hard, and get the forget out of dodge."  i'd say the only thing i use as much as the m4 is my hand made tactical knife.

I used to like airsoft

and then I realized that the main activity was shooting at each other and that there was nothing soft about those loving pellets so I found something less painful to do

M4 (so originl)/Generic Sniper 2000
Spring P226
Foam Knife

And I have never ever been close to being in an airsoft event.

I used to like airsoft

and then I realized that the main activity was shooting at each other and that there was nothing soft about those loving pellets so I found something less painful to do
The best part is shooting people in the neck and watching them choke. Also, it doesn't really hurt unless you're hit in vulnerable areas, i usually wear a jacket anyway, so it doesn't really hurt at all.

I've got an Echo 1 JP-40, and Cybergun P99, and some L96-type sniper.

gee i could use some snake enlargement
That gun is stuff, it's a nylon fiber body and only has a 300 muzzle velocity, it'll probably be going around 230fps when it hits its target. I wouldn't pay a hundred dollars for the gun, the only thing worth any money is the scope, which i doubt has any illumination for spotting into shade.

I have a Matrix M4.
working on converting it to a DMR - adding a longer barrel/suppressor, tighter spring (the M125), and a 4x scope.

i think there's only 1 airsofting place around where i live.  it's very disheartening

have a gas blowback mp7, gas blowback g18, gas blowback mac11
snake enlargement is off the scale

i think there's only 1 airsofting place around where i live.  it's very disheartening

This is the airsoft area in my town. 15 minute drive.

[img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/steeltiger22/3b408465.jpg[/ img]
This is the airsoft area in my town. 15 minute drive.
no that's a helicopter silly