Do you like it?

Yes
32 (43.2%)
No
4 (5.4%)
ADD SOUNDS, richardBAG
38 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Godzilla Weapon - Rampage, outside of Rampage!  (Read 10769 times)

Make it knock people back with a little damage! And make that, and its normal thing, toggleable in the Server Preferences. I need zombie weapons!

Make it knock people back with a little damage! And make that, and its normal thing, toggleable in the Server Preferences. I need zombie weapons!

-snip-

Woah, what was that?

Also, im just a beginner at this. I might need help if that's gonna happen.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:41:01 PM by TeeJay »

Also, im just a beginner at this. I might need help if that's gonna happen.

The rampage weapon by the eyes of Badspot was meant to destroy bricks only, and thats how it will stay.

Make it a toggle-able preference!

Make it a toggle-able preference!

Hey, hey, woah. Wait a sec. I'm not really that good yet. I still have a while to go before i can take a grip on toggleable. If it was toggleable, and it was off, then why even have it in the first place? I'm trying to make it as close to the original as possible.

I'm sorry.

*walks off stage*

The zombie preference not the thing it was made for! And you can just ask for someone to help you with it!

I just edited the link and it now has an icon, ill be working on the sound problem.

The zombie preference not the thing it was made for! And you can just ask for someone to help you with it!

Most of my rtb friends are off for about half the day and I cant really learn coding in a day or two.

:S

I can't help you there... But I really want an option for hurting players. So if someone can do it let, well, him know.