Author Topic: The anti-drama topic  (Read 31770 times)

you're loving spamming other threads with stupid dog pictures for no reason. And you got banned for it.
using reaction images is not spamming, it's using reaction images
i don't see anyone screaming over people using reaction images from other things, so what's the huge deal over using dog reaction images

and fyi when i got banned, it was just random gifs that i posted because i was bored
it contained 0% dog

Lay off Shygriff.

She loves doges hope she loves me too

Lay off Shygriff.

She loves doges hope she loves me too

also inb4"loelwhiteknite"

Dont get happy, he means it unconditionally...right?

OT: She is human, so thats cool.

i don't see anyone screaming over people using reaction images from other things, so what's the huge deal over using dog reaction images

and fyi when i got banned, it was just random gifs that i posted because i was bored
it contained 0% dog
"calm down or ill post dogs"
Also there is a difference between reaction images and dog pictures, you post animal pics with no text, not even a gif, just all 100% dog, while reaction images have some sort of narration.

it contained 0% dog
Your right, It's reaction image spamming

hodototman has really rad hair, just saying :D

"calm down or ill post dogs"
Also there is a difference between reaction images and dog pictures, you post animal pics with no text, not even a gif, just all 100% dog, while reaction images have some sort of narration.
reaction images don't specifically have to have text, though
let me explain emotions to you

this dog is suggestive

these dogs are angry

this dog is excited

these dogs are happy

these can be used as reaction images because they express specific emotions
reaction images are used to express emotions

and to stay on topic
hodototman has really rad hair, just saying :D
^ u r neet  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: