Author Topic: The anti-drama topic  (Read 31886 times)

The point of the thread is just to compliment people, not necessarily the person above you. I was complementing Cucumber, Kyzor, and Planemaniac.
Huh, you're right. Looks like you, too, are pretty smart. However, since the thread dynamic seems to be that you compliment the person above you, I will continue posting in this fashion.

Also, due to me being me, the next poster is excused from having to post anything nice about me. I feel obligated to post here because I'm such a mean person.

You're a terrible person!

Actually when you look at it in a positive view you are pretty knowledgeable about drugs and such.

I'm sad. Wynd Fox made me kill myself.

You seem like an interesting person

You're pretty well liked in the community, I'm no exception.

Actually when you look at it in a positive view you are pretty knowledgeable about drugs and such.
Oh, you. We both know you hate me.

You're pretty well liked in the community, I'm no exception.
Oh, you. We both know you hate me.
I can't hate you because I don't know you.

I can't hate you because I don't know you.
That makes me sad, because I both know and like you.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:05:01 PM by comr4de »

youre a monday
Yeah, I am, lol. You've been around for a while though so I feel closer to you than a lot of other people on this forum, even if we've never really been friends.

Yeah, I am, lol. You've been around for a while though so I feel closer to you than a lot of other people on this forum, even if we've never really been friends.
Wait you know me? But for what? I'm know for good and bad things.

Wait you know me? But for what? I'm know for good and bad things.
Your name doesn't have a bad connotation to it, the only thing that bugs me is that your avatar is a lot like Port's and I don't particularly like Port. I can't think of anything in particular, but I know your name and your personality.

Ew, Port.

I mean, um, Trinick, I sort of assumed you were a jerk because Robo Noob always has been, in my experience, and you two seem to be good friends. You actually seem to be a really nice guy. I think I also assumed that NPD meant you thought everyone else was inferior, not just that you're superior, if that makes sense.

EDIT: Haha, was going to compliment you either way. The fact that you were above me was just bonus.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:46:06 PM by Wynd_Fox »

It's not that I directly feel superior to others, it's that I'm really confident in my abilities. So, for example, when arguing with others I'm overconfident in my ability to argue and feel better at arguing than the person I'm arguing with.

But, yeah, you're also a really nice guy. I'm also impressed at how open and true you are about everything. It shows real character.

Trinick, I'm gonna throw out that I completely misjudged you earlier; you're awesome. In that relationships thread, I was gonna reply more, but it would be pointless, you said exactly the right things. You have my respect.

I like you, Bill.

You seem like a total bro.

c;