TeeJay (otherwise known as the man posting this)

Author Topic: TeeJay (otherwise known as the man posting this)  (Read 15180 times)

You haven't responded to any questions. Who ARE you. Nobody has even drama'd you? An apology isn't really needed unless you were someone with like the reputation of glass (no offense grassy, but it's pretty well known the forums stuffs fury on you every other post).

You're right, actually. The only thing I should be sorry for is wasting everyones time.

You're right, actually. The only thing I should be sorry for is wasting everyones time.
Now calm down, You didn't waste our time, You kindly apologized because you felt you've been acting mean, And that was a nice and respectful thing for you to do, You should be happy for being kind enough to apologize, And that's really an appreciated thing to do.

Oh the contrary mr. T of Jay, your topic has brought much delight to me (namely watching the chain ban and waiting)
But yeah don't be sorry haha, if people call you out for something you say, unless it's like... Uhhh... Idk pretty much anything on the forums can get you flamed I guess.

On that note:
puppies
doges

Honestly, Teejay, If you really feel you've been acting horrible and want to change, Apologize regardless of the outcome, You'll be much happier knowing that your making a genuine effort to change instead of acting continously like that.