Author Topic: Suggest Action Rpg's (Now attracting handicaps apparently)  (Read 13871 times)

i havent gotten far in it but it seemed to fit well for the first hour of playing
When you get to the level 20 area, you will understand why it is a bullet hell.

Shadowrun is a tabletop RPG....
There are SNES and Genesis games based on the tabletop game that are quite enjoyable. I would recommend them.

M
I
N
E
C
R
A
F
T

You can stop coming here, we are all aware you have nothing to contribute worth notice.
Minecraft is far from what I want.

What you want doesn't exist.
We suggest things you say that's not what i want, that's dumb, i've played that, etc.

Just shut up, because you want a non-existant game.

if you must, try HOARD, you're a dragon and you fly around and burn stuff down. it's sprite-graphics. it has upgrading and levelling.

Not sure if it was suggested before, but try Wanderlust: Rebirth, its on steam for 10 dollars.

jesus herbert loving christ Spitfir3 have you ever tried to drink a cup of shut the flying forget up and not act like you own every game ever created

ClaDun X2 is a very good candidate for what kheyre wants, and and you never even tried to look around steam for something like it.

everyone calm your stuff oh my god

neither party is helping the situation at all

OH! Hold on I know just the game you're looking for.

Secrets of Grindea.

It's not out yet though.  :panda:
But it's gonna be good!

The reason I never looked at steam is because I was expecting nothing to be there, I guess steam has gotten better at filling small niche games. Cool, well I am going to check up Cladun X2, I like how customizable it seems.

Dungeons and Dragons - The Tabletop RPG