Author Topic: Okay so apparently my computer doesn't want me to right-click things  (Read 673 times)

Because when I right click on certain things (.exe, .zip, everything but images and shortcuts) that happens. Also maybe relevant, when I poke around in My Computer and right-click

(Where the "open" button should be)
That happens. Everything else seems to be in order (I don't know I can't read Chinese) but the fact that I can't right-click most things is really distressing me.

So can anybody help me out or is this gonna be like a "download MalwareBytes and run a scan" thing

download avast and run a scan

avast's boot-time scans are also good
but time consuming

but yeah it sounds like a virus to me

download avast and run a scan

On it.

avast's boot-time scans are also good
but time consuming

Time consuming pfft it's not like I'm gonna use that time anyhow.

Scan with malwarebytes too just to be safe.

Not at the same time though, obviously.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:57:20 AM by Buu »

Clearly you've angered the computer Gods and they've punished you by crippling your right-clicking ability. By any chance, have you desecrated something shiny or stolen any idols recently?

I'm fairly certain registry keys dictate what appears on right click menus, so it must be something with your registry.

Clearly you've angered the computer Gods and they've punished you by crippling your right-clicking ability. By any chance, have you desecrated something shiny or stolen any idols recently?
Bethankfulltheydidn'tdisableyourspacebar:c

be thankful they didn't give you computer aids

be thankful they didn't disable your power button