Author Topic: blocklandians true identity REVEALED  (Read 7955 times)

How is this not in drama? But whatever. Blocklandian is just repeating the same 2 things over and over. I told bubbagum that since he is her sibling she has to prevent him from ever accessing the internet
You mean your sibling?

Block is now just a broken tape recorder :\

You mean your sibling?

I'm afraid your computer has a virus. It seems to repeat the last thing it saw you look at over and over and over

I'm afraid your computer has a virus. It seems to repeat the last thing it saw you look at over and over and over
inb4"nou"

You're obviously referring to yourself
Cool! Because I'm totally a 10 year old who wants to stir up stuff in every topic!
Are you in like 8th grade? And grades go up n' down, it's not bad if they go down a tad as long as you have more ups than downs.

..unless your parents are like "NO A+? NO DINNER TONIGHT FOR YOU YOUNG MAN"...then that sucks..
I've been failing I think one class and if I don't get the grade up within a few weeks I get yelled at and my dad gives me a two hour lecture then grounds me. Not fun in the slightest.

I'm afraid your computer has a virus. It seems to repeat the last thing it saw you look at over and over and over
No viruses here, However you don't need hide being a sibling of bubbagum beachbum111111

These claims are outrageous.

Guys
He's trolling
He's admitted to trolling twice a couple times already
Stop talking to him

And I used to think blocklandian was mature

No viruses here, However you don't need hide being a sibling of bubbagum beachbum111111

Lolno. My older sister would have murdered her.

And I used to think blocklandian was mature

Lolno. My older sister would have murdered her.
Same to you aswell, In any case, No need to hide being related to bubbagum beachbum111111, We are already aware.

And I used to think blocklandian was mature
I never thought he was mature since he Always Talked Like This.

Same to you aswell, In any case, No need to hide being related to bubbagum beachbum111111, We are already aware.

Please try to make a decent insult instead of stealing mine.

Same to you aswell, In any case, No need to hide being related to bubbagum beachbum111111, We are already aware.
You mean you?

Same to you aswell, In any case, No need to hide being related to bubbagum beachbum111111, We are already aware.
looks like someone is butthurt :)

How is this not in drama? But whatever. Blocklandian is just repeating the same 2 things over and over. I told bubbagum that since he is her sibling she has to prevent him from ever accessing the internet
I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE A DRAMA IT WAS SSUPOOSED TO JUSY BE A SILLY THING OF TIRED HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME IVE MADE MY MISTAKES