Author Topic: Tier + Tactical - Without ammo.  (Read 1574 times)

Could someone modify the Tier + Tactical weapons (All of them,If possible.) So they don't reload? I would appreciate that.

i'm pretty sure its in the server settings for bottomless ammo.. if i'm wrong, ignore this post

-1 in the settings maybe? I know you can set it to pretty large numbers which grants effectively infinite ammo unless you stay alive for several hours whilst constantly shooting at people.

-1 in the settings maybe? I know you can set it to pretty large numbers which grants effectively infinite ammo unless you stay alive for several hours whilst constantly shooting at people.

There's no ammo setting, only the amount of ammo dropped upon death.

There's no ammo setting, only the amount of ammo dropped upon death.
Yes there is.

There's already a way to disable T+T's ammo, so reloading is unnessicary.

Yes there is.

There's already a way to disable T+T's ammo, so reloading is unnessicary.
And that way is...?

I want T+T with infinite ammo but reloading.
like the BF3 pack.

There just should be a Rtb Preference to turn Ammo On/Off

/agree

there is

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:41:04 AM by Shell »

Setting it to 0 doesnt work.
It still needs ammo to reload.

not for me bro so i don't know what to do there

Setting it to 0 doesnt work.
It still needs ammo to reload.
Your T+T is probably broken somehow. Maybe a conflicting add-on.

It works just fine for me. Did you try restarting the server after setting the preference to 0?

there is

-snip-

That doesn't make sense. Each weapon varies in ammo capacity, yet there's only one textbox? It should be replaced with a checkbox.

I think 1 is supposed to be ammo with reloading, but endless reserve ammo, but it doesn't work. Either 0 or 2 are endless ammo.

That doesn't make sense. Each weapon varies in ammo capacity, yet there's only one textbox? It should be replaced with a checkbox.

That box is to set what kind of ammo system there is (three ammo systems, one doesn't work) not how much ammo is in each weapon...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:43:09 PM by Sami2ss »