Author Topic: Oh Edward's pies, how my love for you is indescribable  (Read 631 times)

http://www.edwardsdesserts.com/

Basically my local supermarket sells Edward's frozen pudding pie. Since my mother's birthday was yesterday, she decided "screw it" and got a premade pie. Turns out that wasn't a mistake at all.

Could you imagine what reese's peanut butter cups would be like on a pie? That's what I'm eating right now.

Could you imagine what reese's peanut butter cups would be like on a pie? That's what I'm eating right now.

FOUND AN IMAGE

look at that stuff

it's just

delicious

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M JEALOUS

My jealous meter is out of control!

that topping looks terrible 0/10 would not eat

it looks like someone took the chef boyardee stuff and mixed it with hardened stuff and diaria and then put it on a pie :(

I would puke from that pie

peanut butter is nasty :(

it looks like someone took the chef boyardee stuff and mixed it with hardened stuff and diaria and then put it on a pie :(

Cannot get that image out of my head...

Then squirted mustard all over it.

It's peanut butter and chocolate so no matter what you say you're completely wrong

in every single aspect

Not a fan of Reese's stuff cups, but some of those other pies look really good.

It's just small pieces of Reese's with (what i believe is) caramel or melted peanut butter drizzled on it.